Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

account restricted?

Ok for 3 days now my account has been restricted. An error of pol-5310 comes up and says there has been suspicious activity on the account. I recently logged in on my account from my laptop which I never used for this account and the next day im banned? So the error message also stated to follow the instructions that was sent to my email account. Well nothing was sent to my email. I tried to contact SE by email and got a reply stating they will contact me in 48hrs... its been 3 days. I tried the chat sevice but waited for 8 hours and no one helped me. lastly called got put on hold for 15mins someone took my info and said they will contact me soon.

WTF !!

I have been on this game since day one of the NA release without ever canceling my account and now I buy 2 games to dual box so im paying double and they restrict my account. Can any rep for SE please assist me?
    (0)

are you using a security token? Sometimes if there is no token and it reads you from different areas or systems it will ban you. At least that's what Ive heard around the water cooler.
    (0)

Character
    Ninjaii
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    You probably have a FFXIV account. 1000s of FFXIV accounts have been compromised Since Sept. 5th. Your SQEX Account is suspended including FFXI when this happens. If you do not contact SE Support they will perma-ban your whole account, FFXI included, even if SE Support is asanine.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ninjaii; 09-17-2013 at 05:55 AM.