Character
    Danita
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Mog Gardens Suggestion

Please allow the Mog Garden moogle to accept storage slips so that I can change my job without leaving the Mog Garden. I'm having severe issues changing jobs because I lose too much time juggling inventory between 14 storage slips and 22 jobs. Having to zone back and forth in order to move gear makes things quite a bit worse.

The storage slip fix for inventory has made job changing a small nightmare that takes an hour or more to accomplish, and basically has killed most of my jobs as I simply don't have the time to do it anymore. I simply can't play most things because I don't have an hour to change jobs and another hour to change back when I'm done. If I can't hold it in my house, I can't play it.

Allowing us to exchange our storage slipped gear without zoning and talking to a separate NPC would alleviate some of that wasted time.

Thank you.
    (3)

Character
    Rentwokay
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75
    Add this to standard Mog Houses as well. Somebody on one of the other forums asked something to the effect of, "Why can't my Moogle just take a class and learn how to handle the storage slips?"
    (2)

Character
    Wolffeberhard
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    yeah would be nice to have both Mog House Moogle and Green Thumb ones handle the storage slips, especially when there's too much lag outside where they are. But it would be nice too, if we could have a waypoint in Mog Garden >3
    (0)
    Last edited by Wolffeberhard; 10-27-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Player
    lol wow, we just got 80 extra inventory...use it. BTW, thank you for that SE
    (0)

Character
    Wolffeberhard
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ang View Post
    lol wow, we just got 80 extra inventory...use it. BTW, thank you for that SE
    Don't get me wrong Ang, we are grateful with the addition of the Mog Case, Thanks SE for it. But it is somewhat of a drag to have to zone out get gear from slip(s) and zone back in Mog House/Garden just to set up any given Job. If the slip storage system were to be handle by your personal Moogles, then it will make things easier, especially when you are in rush to switch jobs for some kind of event and you have ppl waiting for you to put your "make-up" on.
    (0)