Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Or it could be an Ammo piece that gives a vast amount of Jump TP bonus or Enhances Jump DMG by a large amount.
    Pogo Stick XD
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    Hello I was wondering if you could maybe think about creating a drg relevant black belt questline style way of building a singular piece from the ground up to have something to work for as a drg?
    We would like to introduce job specific accessories and associated quest-lines not only for dragoon but for all jobs! However, we do have some content and adjustments that are set in higher priority and also there are 22 jobs that we will need to plan for, so please understand that this will take some time.
    (17)

Okipuit - Community Team

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Hmm maybe they'll add in belts with ilvl and we'll have Adoulinian equivalents of the Dyna accessories. Hope the quests deal with the storylines of the AF quests which would be a nice touch I mean I know the passage of time isn't really felt in the game all too well but maybe a continuation of the storylines with a "where are they now" kinda angle might work because I'm sure some players would like revisiting older characters.
    (1)

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Pogo Stick XD
    Better yet, Scrooge's pogo cane move to replace normal auto-attacking. You have to move around yourself and bounce on mobs to damage them.
    (0)

Player
    The notion of 20 new AF quests; if done correctly is exciting news. I hope they don't rush these quests. They need to be well thought out, take place in different zones and expand upon the job's lore/history. I don't want 20 job quests all taking place in Adoulin that take 3-4min each to do involving: harvest this here, mine this here, come back and your AF is upgraded. I want storylines and battles expanding on old storylines. I hope they don't all take place in Adoulin.
    (2)

As long as they can all be porter moogled....
    (2)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Now this sounds interesting.

For the quest-lines, they should reward mage jobs with some kind of R/Ex scroll to learn new spells. Massacre Elegy and/or Third Tier March come to mind for Bard... <_<

Spells like Banish IV for Whm. Dia/Bio IV, Haste II for Rdm, perhaps Temper II which could be cast on other players similar to Phalanx II...?

There's a lot of potential here, and I really hope the dev team doesn't disappoint.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    We would like to introduce job specific accessories and associated quest-lines not only for dragoon but for all jobs! However, we do have some content and adjustments that are set in higher priority and also there are 22 jobs that we will need to plan for, so please understand that this will take some time.
    This is great news! I look forward to this kind of update! Thank you for responding.
    (0)

Character
    Angarato
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    whoa.. ive been gone for like 3 months and now they have a polearm like http://www.ffxiah.com/item/20963/upukirex? holy shit. is everything in adualin that OP? damn I kinda wanna resub now :O cause I looooooove drg.

How hard is this item to get?
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    It's highly dependent on your server's NA population. Your server may or may not be able to make pick up groups for Muyingwa. Some servers can barely field a handful of linkshells capable of beating it, let alone merc it.
    (1)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast