Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Looking for a new server

I'm on Shiva right now but before I quit, I thought I'd look for a new home. I seem to be soloing my life away on a server full of mean and nasty people. I'm not sure a server jump is going to help, but i thought I'd list my credentials and see what people think.

I picked Bismarck because according to FFXIAH.com you have the lowest price for meteor.

I have 4 characters. Between those 4, i have the first 20 jobs at 99. The problem is that because I've been without a good linkshell since before Aht Urhgan, I don't have any r/m/e weps and hardly any good gear sets. I have lots of time and show up, this game just hasn't given me anything to show up to. I haven't even bought Aldouin because no one wants to party with anyone who doesn't have r/m/e. The people I help don't have the capacity to help me and quit out of frustration before they get to my level. The people that can help me flat out don't. Some of the more recent job acquisitions are not skilled but that is defiantly the easy part. I just lack the drive and focus because I don't need any one specifically when I'm just using my skilled jobs to solo.

1st account

Hume
    PLD, BLU, RDM, SMN, DRG

Mithra
    THF, MNK, DNC, NIN, COR, RNG, PUP

------------------------------------------

2nd account

Taru
    BLM, SMN, BRD, SCH, BST

Elvan
    WHM, DRK, SAM, WAR

To if you think your server will tolerate a dualboxer and your linkshell and I could help each other, let me know.
    (0)
    The Original Blue Mage

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Come to Odin and look for me. My current LS is looking for ppl and we're currently doing Adoulin stuff for all the gear.... so... yeah ^^
    If you hit Odin, hit me up.
    (0)