Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

So uh, how's the storage situation progressing? ^^;

I know I know I know, Camate posted recently-ish that the development team is looking into new and/or expanded storage options (please Fat Chocobo!), but with each version update we seem to be getting 3 or more entirely new armor sets, most of which are no longer rare...

Not that I'm complaining about having a wider gear selection available, but I'm like, totally running out of places to put all my new shoes :P

I'd personally be A-OK with another mog-house-only-accessible storage option. I really don't need to carry all of my mage gear when I'm playing Monk.

(11)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Ask Caithsith/Atomos.
    (19)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Ask Caithsith/Atomos.
    Trollolololol

We already got a new storage chest... didn't you notice it?
    Oh....
    you mean't for items?

;p

In more seriousness.... It'll probably happen sometime soonish... I'm pretty sure the gil-chest was an alpha of sorts for a FFXIV style super-chest.
    (0)

Character
    Risotto
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'm hoping for Fat Chocobo storage too.
    (5)
    Last edited by Moppet; 08-21-2013 at 11:18 PM.

Funny thing I realized about storage yesterday...

They managed to nearly completely outdate karieyh in the 4 months we've been asking for storage slips for adoulin gear.

I think i'm actually ready to toss most adoulin tier 1 (karieyh, thurandaut, orvail). I hate tossing gear but I can't see a reason to keep it at all.

At this point, I'm running out of choices, inventory is overflowing.
    (5)

Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    I think i'm actually ready to toss most adoulin gear
    This is why I can't have nice things. Other people take it and wind up just throwing it away. Gear that has been tossed or sold to NPCs should be sold by NPCs or used as currency for relevant gear stock that everyone can get at.
    (3)
    The Original Blue Mage

Character
    Risotto
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Inafking View Post
    This is why I can't have nice things. Other people take it and wind up just throwing it away. Gear that has been tossed or sold to NPCs should be sold by NPCs or used as currency for relevant gear stock that everyone can get at.
    This would be pretty cool. Reminds me of when most MUDs would have donation areas where high level players could leave unwanted gear/items for new or poor players to take from.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Inafking View Post
    I meant to say Adoulin T1 gear, but dude >.> I farmed up the bayld for all the pieces. I didn't take anything from you >.>.

And certainly, if I could give it to my friends who would make better use of it, I would.

Edit: Oh, I see I did say tier 1, you just clipped so you could snipe at me.
    (6)

Character
    Volarione
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 91
    Why is there a cap on mh furniture storage anyway?
    (0)

Character
    Carcer
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    supposedly the 80 cap was because the ps2 only had that many lines available for items in a designated slot; so furniture caps at 80 because everything else does. Which is why their "We're looking into expanding your backpack with more gobbie bag quests" recent post doesn't make ANY sense to me. If they could do that, wouldn't it be easier to use that mountain of ISP I have to buy more locker space or go give my moogle 2 or 3 items nobody even uses anymore and have more space overall? Furthermore if they did, for example, allow a 120 space backpack, my satchel and sack bring me up another 120 spaces overall (40x3). If the issue is/has been "your stuff will load too slowly" then it would make better sense to promote lockers. First of all, not a lot of people do a whole lot of AU content anymore anyway, and secondly, it's a single-source storage that wouldn't greatly increase the lag of loading. And besides, only the people who bothered to besieged or what-have-you would have the bronze pieces to keep it up, so not everyone would do it.
    (0)

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast