Please tell me these new AF materials aren't in Delve, S-E!

I swear, one would think these developers learned their lessons after the Wamoura Cloth debacle in Aht Urghan. On my sever, Corroded Ore's 300K apiece, Redoubtable Silk's 100K, and Rhodium Ingots are 300K. I can only hope that these materials are not limited to Delve drops or some other event that encourages price gouging.
    (1)
    Hayward: Cerberus-San d'Oria

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
    I swear, one would think these developers learned their lessons after the Wamoura Cloth debacle in Aht Urghan. On my sever, Corroded Ore's 300K apiece, Redoubtable Silk's 100K, and Rhodium Ingots are 300K. I can only hope that these materials are not limited to Delve drops or some other event that encourages price gouging.
    That's a lot of Gil?
    (0)

Apparently not for people who can control the market on Gabbrath Horns and other endgame stuff.
    (0)

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'

These materials sound like items you can farm up, mine up and gain from Skirmish. Happy Hunting.
    (0)

Character
    Sephina
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Corroded Ore's = worms in Cirdas, Redoubtable Silk's = crawlers in Yorcia, R Ingots can be crafted from ores x4 by a GS
    (1)

Player
    Depends how many jobs you play, and how much demand there is that would be horrible. You can look at any item which is involved in GEO or RUN AFs as well as Petrified Logs when GEO came out to see just how fast prices will escalate once people learn its used for a quest many people are going to want to do. If we need items like these for a 4th level of AF its easy to understand how the price could be distressing. You could end up having to pay 5Mil per piece of AF per job at that rate. I mean Petrified Logs, something we could get in any VW run easily, went from 1k up to 100k+ in a matter of less than a hour of the expansion being released. AF for every job in the game, craft materials from Adoulin, especially if rare, I could easily see 1M per item or more. If it was 1M per item, 3 items per AF piece, you would end up looking at 15M per job, as someone who plays WAR, WHM, RDM, DRK, BST, and SCH, I would be paying roughly 90M for just items to get my AF. I can see how that would be a very bad thing.

I assume you are talking about a 4th level of AF by the way because most of the quests are listed on BG now so far as I know as well as what they need. Also, for only 2 jobs, it wouldn't be all to bad, the prices on the items for it earlier were around 100k I think. Also, none of them involve anything to do with Delve, nothing drops in Delve so far as craft items go except for the items off the bosses, which means 6 items in total, all of which are exclusively used in high end craft items such as food, capes, or belts, none of it is involved in crafts of base armor, or quests.
    (0)

Player
    Apparently not for people who can control the market on Gabbrath Horns and other endgame stuff.
    Read the Third article

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...egy-Guide-FFXI
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by RyujinSephy View Post
    Corroded Ore's = worms in Cirdas, Redoubtable Silk's = crawlers in Yorcia, R Ingots can be crafted from ores x4 by a GS
    This is quite reassuring, though I'd be curious as to where the ores are mined. At least I can take solace knowing that a few people cannot actively manipulate these items' prices unless they're crafting the stuff themselves.
    (0)

Character
    Toxophile
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    It took me all of 10-15 minutes each in Cirdas and Yorcia to acquire the corroded ores and redoubtable silk on my own, BLU/THF.

Inflated AH prices are for the stupid/lazy. If you can't even be bothered to do some research and educate yourself, you deserve to pay those prices.
    (2)