Character
    Avesta
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Weald harvesting bugged?

Seems to be just like how morimars mining points were before they got fixed.

I have been running around the zone for hours and have only found 1 today.
    yesterday I camped at one point for a few hours and only seen it show up 2x.

I even logged out past most of the raives last night because I know during the day NA don't take em down so I figured that would be the best opportunity to find them but still running around and finding nothing.

am wondering if others are having trouble finding points.
    (0)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I've found a couple in Yorcia Weald, but they're not close to each other. It stinks, and the map is still pretty useless for the most part.
    (0)

Character
    Toxophile
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Harvesting points in Yorcia seem to be able to disappear on their own. I was helping a friend look for one for the mission KI, and I eventually found one before her. While she was on her way over to me, it straight up disappeared. I had it targeted the whole time, nobody else came by, I didn't touch it at all, it just poofed.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickmeoff View Post
    Harvesting points in Yorcia seem to be able to disappear on their own. I was helping a friend look for one for the mission KI, and I eventually found one before her. While she was on her way over to me, it straight up disappeared. I had it targeted the whole time, nobody else came by, I didn't touch it at all, it just poofed.
    All gathering points do that in ulbuka. It was in the patch notes 2 months ago. It's so the complainers that don't want to colonize, the main focus of the entire expansion can still gather in a limited fashion.
    (0)