Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Sprout Spin {Party} {Do you need it?}

If SE allows different types of mobs to PT with one another everyone will just burn their mobs up to 99 with abilities like Sprout Spin and Whirl Claws. I noticed this while leveling up my Sapling, I build 250TP then pull a bunch of mobs together and just do back-to-back Sprout Spins and that kills off most EM-VT mobs.

So please SE, if you make it so we can PT in Monstrosity make it so we can only PT with other members of our own family. Otherwise this will be another dead event in a few months because everyone is gonna burn them up to 99.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilloa View Post
    So please SE, if you make it so we can PT in Monstrosity make it so we can only PT with other members of our own family.
    You raise a valid concern but with a suggestion like this I must simply disagree. Doing this would only serve to make the experience dry, after a while the fun of playing with others of the same race would wear thin, and the fact I could not play with a friend simply because their a Mandragora while I am a Lizard, and my GF is a Sapling, would do nothing more than bring down my enjoyment of the event. I do understand the problem you present, and it is a valid one, but this is not a good solution to the issue in my opinion, and only serves to make the experience more boring more quickly.
    (3)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I was pulling everything in the maz of shakrami and doing firaga/aeroga.
    (0)

I don't think SE was worried about how fast we'd level these mobs when they made them super powerful to the point you can easily solo VT's without breaking a sweat... and their TNLs are quite low.

Plus, can we not start talking about nerfing the event? We just got it.
    (3)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 08-06-2013 at 03:00 PM.

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I don't see this as a problem mostly because I remember the Devs saying Monster partying will not be allowed.
    (0)