Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Weesol
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Total Disappointment at the loss of the login points from the campaign.

I know I needed to spend the points before the end of the campaign. Unfortunately stuff got in the way, and now I've lost all the points on two of my characters.

My wife only spent a total of 100 points on her main, and lost all of the points on all three characters.

After all the trouble we went through to make sure we logged on each day, it is just a total disappointment to have had such a short window to decide what to spend the points on.

I know it's basically meaningless in the grand scheme, but I am just an unhappy taru about how quickly the points had to be spent.
    (0)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Sadly I know what you mean by this, but SE told us when everything was going to end. It's not their fault that some people just couldn't manage to spend their points in time (I had 2.4k left on one mule right as the moogle went bye bye) but that was my fault I didn't get it done on time before the event ended.
    (0)

Character
    Weesol
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I know it's my fault as well. That's why I'm expressing the disappointment that I feel.

I am just going to be very wary of working at any event that SE offers that has a short window of redemption time. It was NOT worth making sure I logged on all of those characters every day, when in the end, the points were wasted. I hope in the future they reconsider making events where the points just disappear after a period of time.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I do not want to pile on, but you could have spent your points during the event as well. If you were after the chocobo mask, you would've hit 4k points a week and half plus ago.

I think that the redemption period (after points stopped accumulating) was far too short. Would 2 weeks for redemption have killed them?
    (2)

Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Points were wasted because you didn't use them. Why you didn't use them is the question you should be doing since you have time to log in everyday but didn't have 1 day to get the rewards.
    (1)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeSol View Post
    I know I needed to spend the points before the end of the campaign. Unfortunately stuff got in the way, and now I've lost all the points on two of my characters.
    Not only that, you could have spent the points at any point while logging in so religiously. My main + 2 mules? Used every point, often as soon as I got them.

Don't cry too much, though. Part of the reason it was so fast is they're doing another one shortly.
    (1)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Yup yup, sometime this month it'll begin, which will supply us with many many more points to get new goodies. (Here's hoping some TOAU stuff gets put in,)
    (0)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjou View Post
    Yup yup, sometime this month it'll begin, which will supply us with many many more points to get new goodies. (Here's hoping some TOAU stuff gets put in,)
    Details have already gone up in Japanese: http://www.playonline.com/ff11/campa...h/login02.html

Short answer - yes this month, no, no ToAU stuff, some categories didn't change at all.
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    that's stupid, people will already have their relic armor, why put the same ones up again?
    (0)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjou View Post
    that's stupid, people will already have their relic armor, why put the same ones up again?
    Well some things did change - looks like some Ark weapons got rotated out as did the lower-point statues. And the 10 pt category is almost entirely new. But pop item-wise, no changes.

And I've got nothing on the relic armor. I don't do dyna with nearly the frequency that I should, and I have every piece of NQ armor on the moogle already. And most of the -1 pieces.
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast