Character
    Araris
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

finding seekers in the uk

hi hi peeps just a little thread to ask all you kind people in the uk where you got you're copy of seekers because finding an xbox 360 copy is proving an exercise in futility for me!! ive searched everywhere i can possibly think of, amazon evilbay game and all my local games shops but cannot get a copy for love money or sexual favours lol. tried looking on squares own website but no luck there either its just the pc version.

im desperate for a copy so i can join all my friends in adoulin and having been playing since the 360 launch i really dont want to quit the game without having explored this new expansion but im really running out of things to do solo when all my friends are all enjoying doing reives skirmish and all the other fun stuff in adoulin.

so if anyone could point me in a direction where a copy of the mythical 360 can be found i would be much in you're debt
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    "Inserts get a PC comment here."
    This comment is in all seriousness though. Did you try the internet?
    Or.
    Do you not have some local, nation wide game provider that can simply order it for you?
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    "Inserts get a PC comment here."
    This comment is in all seriousness though. Did you try the internet?
    Or.
    Do you not have some local, nation wide game provider that can simply order it for you?
    Seconded... Where do you get your other games... (lol... other games with an MMO...)

All kidding aside, any major (or minor, or any for that matter) retailer that can sell games should be able to order it. Should go something like this:

*walk in*

Hello. I like games. I especially like this one MMO called FFXI. It had an expansion recently. Please let me buy it. I will pay you a hefty fee for allowing me to do so. When can I pick it up? Next week? Excellent.

*walk out, and perhaps come back at a later time to pick it up, walk out again, play game*

In all honesty though, they should just let you download the thing from the XBox store.
    (0)

Character
    Zoop
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    it was only ever sold in the uk through 2 online retailers. Amazon and game, amazon is out of stock but game is showing some in stock
    (0)