Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Player
    I guess its back to Behemoths Dominion...
    (0)

Character
    Vladislav
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    I guess its back to Behemoths Dominion...
    Repeat Login Campagin........
    (0)

Character
    Neraya
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    So I will never get a defending ring I guess ? Up to 4 hours waiting line (or more when a disrespectful guy happen to claim & pop the thing with his 3rd tool before everyone... or maybe it's just the "jp button" ?), thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass.

Anyway, giving Kings pop was somehow not so bad idea BUT with a high reward such as D.Ring or simply the Savory Shank that worth many millions SE really though that it wouldn't cause a congestion problem to that tiny single ??? in Behemoth Dominion ?

Again the idea is great, the way the implement it is not
    (0)
    Last edited by Nerathun; 08-08-2013 at 09:24 PM.
    Tarutaru eater is here !

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    LoL My ONLY complaint with the second one.....
    is that there's practically no difference in the reward items...
    I suppose that's good for like... people who never have gone to dynamis getting all the relics.... and that also won't bother those spending all but 800 of their pts on the chocoboterror....
    But the rest of the rewards.... are kinda lame... only because we already got them in the first one!

It would have been nice to see some other rewards.... like limbus ra-ex items (the ones used for +1 AF1)... (I know no one does it anymore... but it'd've been nice to see the option there, would have been interesting to see if anyone takes it)
    Or hell, even having like abyssea seals for sale at either the 100 or 10pt categories... (I know they boosted the drop rate from the quests... but I am skeptical it will actually be any sort of worth it... -a 300% increase in a 0.001% drop... is still only 0.003%-)
    EDIT: OMG how could I have forgotten.... the Forgotten stuff! (dear god would have been nice in this)
    (0)
    Last edited by FaeQueenCory; 08-08-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Bluh! You're right.... That's lame then.... :/
    (0)

Character
    Vinedrius
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Once again we have to spend 4k points to get the hq costume... If points carried over to the next campaign, we could get one ark weapon and both hq costume parts in these campaigns but nooooo, they have to erase our points every time for some reason so we have no choice but to spend our last 500 points on statues or sky/sea pops or w/e after we get the hq costume...
    (0)
    Last edited by Vinedrai; 08-09-2013 at 01:42 AM.

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    So, did no one notice that these two login campaigns were clearly developed at the same time - hence the Chocobo Masque on the first one and the body on the second? Nothing was going to be RADICALLY different between the two of them, since it was basically one event split into two parts.

And of course if you want the +1 version of the "you can only get this during this event and NEVER again item" you have to spend the bulk of your points. That's the basic design. You have to choose, unique item, or free pops. At least thanks to that bonus day I didn't have to choose between my +1 masque and getting my last music KI, but even that wasn't really a "choice" for me. (Unique item wins.)

Since they have indicated they want to do more in the future, at that point, yes I hope they swap out a few more things. But I gotta be realistic about that. I suspect Moogle suits are considered "limited time items" - so they ain't coming. If they already said nothing very rare, like a D-ring or K-club, then VW shinies aren't going to be included.

Now, things that already have Kupons and have been Rank 4 prizes before? Like say - the torques on Kupon L. I think that's feasible. Sets of Empy seals and/or +2 items. Just as valid as Northlands relic gear heh. ZNM pops and ways to get NQ Nyzul gear, maybe some NQ Odin drops - good ideas. Maybe (though likely they would be for max points, so yeah, you'd have to choose) some GoV drops like the torques and skill-up items. (I only mention those because the skill-up items were rank 4 prizes last bonanza, and a LOT of the rank 4 prizes have been included already.)

The person who suggest mannequin parts - GENIUS. That is a great idea as those are a pain to get due to only coming from old content that has become really obscure. (I never want to do Garrison again. Did it every week with my brother for mannequin parts. *shudder*)

Ebisu items? Not gonna happen (see rare) - you're more like likely to get "spend 2k points and get a Gug!" People have asked for HMPs... Yeah, I'd love to blow all my mules' points on HMPs, but I suspect they aren't going to go for that. (Side note - WE NEED MORE WAYS TO GET HMPs!)

My personal gee whiz this would be nice? Spells that only come from BCNMs and ESPECIALLY from ENMs. (Hi Army's Paeon V!) ENMs with their long real-world cool down, that applies to all people in the group (so no YOYD), and level-caps are another "old content that has become obscure." It's not like I'm unwilling to do them for that drop, it's just... ugh. Maybe toss in a Kupon that lets PUPs pick some of those crazy attachments that only come from quests with similar restrictions.

But that is my two cents. Of course, I'm the crazy who is going to be dragging her laptop around on a trip this weekend to make sure she logs in on all her characters...
    (1)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Clubark
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Hey everyone,

We're really glad you enjoyed the Repeat Login Campaign! Thanks to your support, we will continue to have these kind of Campaigns on an ongoing basis. As a matter of fact, the Repeat Login Campaign No. 2 is set to kick off really soon.

We noticed some great reward ideas for future login campaigns, so please keep submitting them. However, when posting your requests, please keep the below points in mind:
    • We won't be adding Krakken Club, Defending Ring, and other super rare items.
    • Bonus items that were included with goods sold in the past will not be added as rewards (Mog Cap, Tidal Talisman, etc.).
    • Limited time items distributed in the past will not be added as rewards (Ex: Rabbit Stick).

The development team is looking forward to your feedback!
    You are adding more ???'s for the monsters to be popped I hope, yes?
    (1)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MeohmymeandI View Post
    You are adding more ???'s for the monsters to be popped I hope, yes?
    YES! YES! YES!
    (0)

Character
    Allslove
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I just had a suggestion for potential fun rewards - Action Figures (statues) for the heroes of the game, or possibly any holiday actors. We have Prishe, but what about Lion, Lillisette, Mumor and Uka (Sunbreeze), etc?

Also, perhaps a larger statue (maybe a 4x4 grid, tabletop placement) for a job with all the Artifact Armor sets and pets, if applicable.
    (0)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast