Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Sephina
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjou View Post
    Sadly as the dev said earlier, things like Mog Cap, Tidal Talisman, etc (Mog suit falls under this I think) won't be up for grabs in this event. I would however kill to see TOAU stuff get put up in kupons, running around in Valhalla with the fork and Hofud.

Please?
    Mog Cap and Tidal Talismans were like the Spinet, things that players had to buy an actual object in real life to get the code. I think that's what they meant anyway things like that. But the Mog Suit aside from being in that Gobbie thing we got instead of our Mog Bonanza and was available in the Japan Mog Bonanza at the same time. Was easier for Japan to get than us.
    (1)

Possible Rewards;
    Zeni Pops, Inside the Belly Items(Not Key Items), Balyd, Plasma, Conquest points, Imperial Standing, Allied Notes, BSNM/KSNM/KCNM/HKCNM seals/orbs, Apollyon/Temenos Area rewards, Ancient Beastmen Coins, etc... I can go on but I think I covered all the areas I found useful.
    (4)

Mog Cap wasn't sold it was like JP fanfest.
    (0)

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RyujinSephy View Post
    Mog Cap and Tidal Talismans were like the Spinet, things that players had to buy an actual object in real life to get the code. I think that's what they meant anyway things like that. But the Mog Suit aside from being in that Gobbie thing we got instead of our Mog Bonanza and was available in the Japan Mog Bonanza at the same time. Was easier for Japan to get than us.
    Originally the Mog Suit was only available to Japanese players that attended Vanafest, and was only made available to a handful of players worldwide via the Nomad Mog Bonanza (one time only). Sadly, I think Anjou's right, SE probably considers it a special purchase bonus item like Mog Caps, Tidal Talismans, etc., as you had to buy a Vanafest ticket and attend the event to get it.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Add the Atomos Statue! I want to Synergize a Shadow Lord III statue.
    (3)

Character
    Sephina
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    Mog Cap wasn't sold it was like JP fanfest.
    I got Mog Cap for buying one of the city keychains.
    (0)

Player
    Voidwatch gear would be nice like rubeus since the gear is outdated. At least some of the pieces would help bring players up to par with SoA.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephrose View Post
    Possible Rewards;
    Zeni Pops, Inside the Belly Items(Not Key Items), Balyd, Plasma, Conquest points, Imperial Standing, Allied Notes, BSNM/KSNM/KCNM/HKCNM seals/orbs, Apollyon/Temenos Area rewards, Ancient Beastmen Coins, etc... I can go on but I think I covered all the areas I found useful.
    I like zenni pops!
    (2)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Pulse cells for sure.
    (2)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    tbh they shouldn't add in things like VW armor, it's just too high end, it'd destroy the 'value' of the armor to the players who had to work to get it. Personally with relic armor you get outdated armor but has the ability to be upgraded to be a sort of backup armor if you ever need to use it. It's a smart move, now SE...let us have the rest of the relic armor...
    (0)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast