Thread: Nexus

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60

Nexus

Y u no work in TOAU? Seriously though, we can hear people in Adoulin all the way in WG, but we can't use magic to warp to a friend in Caedarva Mire?

Makes perfect sense.
    (3)

Player
    game mechanics are game mechanics.... r u mad? stop trying to correlate our ability to communicate on an ever expanding video game to your ability to....I find instant travel tedious and SE has already provided us with the means to travel at a rapid pace through multiple mediums... should take advantage of them
    (0)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    There's insta travel, and then -yelling- across 3 continents. You mean to tell me that's normal? If that's the case why can't we get /yell everywhere?
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    I find instant travel tedious
    As opposed to normal & long travel?
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjou View Post
    Y u no work in TOAU? Seriously though, we can hear people in Adoulin all the way in WG, but we can't use magic to warp to a friend in Caedarva Mire?
    Well... You can hear people from Adoulin/WG now because I believe it was implemented 2 updates ago. Even before SoA release I made a post saying it would be better if we had more areas where we could warp to leader.

One of the most horrible places to go would be purgatory island =p by the time you get there a party could have done a round of 6 Bismark or more if you don't have the VW warp. =p.

At anyrate, there is a 20 hour recast timer on it. Why not allow us to warp to leader from all areas?
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    VW warp to nashmau.
    (1)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Has nothing to do with ease of access, I don't even own the cape tbh...it just irks the daylights out of me.
    (0)

Player
    In all honesty its just something I find stupid, I have always thought Nexus should be expanded, I mean hell, its a reward for having the 3 original add-ons, add-ons which came out after all 4 original expansions, why do they not work in all areas from the 4 expansions besides strongholds/caves!?
    (1)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Not only that, but if -Umichi- you find that communication is so much more important, why don't get /yell in the starter nations hm? idk how new players would take to the Jeuno piss fights everyday.
    (0)

Character
    Rentwokay
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75
    Now that you can send party invites from anywhere in the world, this has the potential to be an extremely useful item. As is, the number of zones in which it works is laughably small.

Seriously. I can understand (sort of) the restriction on using it in dungeons, but the field areas are heavily restricted, too. I can't teleport to my friend in the Sanctuary of Zi'tah? Really? Why the heck not?
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast