Thread: best gs?

Character
    Volarione
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 91

best gs?

What is currently the best GS for rune ATM? Anyone know?
    (0)

Character
    Darkcloudx
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Senbaak Nagan
    (1)

Character
    Volarione
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 91
    ok then how would one find one of these cause this is the first Im hearing of it.

thanks for the reply btw
    (0)

Character
    Darthmaull
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Its a crafted weapon as far as i know. The mats are pretty exspensive and the nq version on my server sells for about 25mil the last time I checked. I got the mats and it all cost me about 18mil.
    (0)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    There are a few GS's out right now that are good for RUN, but it really depends on how serious you are/how much gil you have in your pocket. Senbaak Nagan as mentioned is the strongest GS currently available, and it is on the Auction House! The problem is it has a 20M price tag. Voay Sword is the next strongest GS available on the Auction house, but it also has a hefty price tag to it. The last GS that is a little easier on the wallet is the Thurisaz Blade. Only 200k (on asura) but only item level 100. Helps supplement RUN's native magic defense and is a pretty solid GS for its level.

One free option (assuming you farm the items required) is Tenebruse, the Magian GS with the -PDT augment. Really helps up RUN's ability to take damage and actually play the role of the tank. Its damage however is still stuck at item level 99 so you won't see much durability out of it in the coming months. Another GS to put a lot of effort into is Bereaver (obligatory asian joke). This is the second best GS out there, especially after upgrading it.

For Reives though, I recommend either the Coalition Sword or Forefront Claymore, at least initially. In Reives, the Coalition Sword gets 141 DMG, while the Forefront Claymore gets 160, each are purchasable through Bayld so easy to get. Also to keep in mind is RUN should be getting lvl 105 GS as an Artifact Weapon (ideally) along with the rest of its Artifact Armor come August. There should also be a new higher level GS coming out in August update as well, along with ALL of the aforementioned weapons getting +Parry and GS skill commensurate with their individual levels.

So to answer your question, the best option is as mentioned Senbaak Nagan if you have the gil for it. 2nd place but a solid addition is Bereaver which you can customize with ATK, ACC, or EVA to fit your needs. 3rd best is probably Forefront Claymore but only if you are in a Reive.
    (2)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Character
    Volarione
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 91
    Thanks for all the info
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthmaull View Post
    Its a crafted weapon as far as i know. The mats are pretty exspensive and the nq version on my server sells for about 25mil the last time I checked. I got the mats and it all cost me about 18mil.
    Wait. There's a +1? >.>
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Wait. There's a +1? >.>
    Yes. Yes there is!
    (0)

Character
    Volarione
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 91
    thats just wrong
    (0)

Character
    Amaran
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Since I'm not swimming in gill, the main choice I've been seeing is Bereaver with full augments. Especially since it's shared with Drk. Another choice is Rune's Beorc Sword. It's not quite ad strong as Bereaver but its good enough if you can't afford top tear or are farming plasm for other things. Untill there's a +1 or Mythic, I'm just sticking with Beorc as my post 99 Great sword. I'm still speculating a yet to be released wilds keeper Reive may have a Greatsword as one of it's drops. Considering the item level's of the Yorcia and Marjami Naakul weapons. Theres a good chance of somthing randomly decent coming down the pipeline.

Edit: If you are beyond the effects of Rune Af.. the secondarry alternative to Delve is Crobaci +1 via skirmish. As long as you can farm +1 stones (better augment stats) from Yorcia [U] or buy them from AH. You can get very decent damage and Stat augments off them.

Currently got +27dmg +5 Dex +7 Acc. All things considering, I gave up +11 dmg +5 str and +4 atk. So in this instance I wouldn't mind the extra Acc stats as it currently puts out more dmg on Rune than the Af and made my Dark playable again. Also I think this could help with weapopn skill acc as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kote; 10-30-2013 at 09:34 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast