Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mitosis
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

whats happening with the relics?

as been a player since 2009 and worked hard for getting 2 relics and then working on 3rd which im on stage 5 and now you bring out weapons in delve and crafting that are way better than relics.

now if its going this way why dont you just remove all relics and all dyna because there will be no point in it apart from a few relic swap in gears.

but theres nothing worse when you work for 2 years to get your first relic (excaliber for me) tell me FFXI whats the point paying 10 mill for vial umbrals for 2 or 3 extra damage when delve has like 60 extra damage, have to say there was no thought in this at all
    (2)

Character
    Dazusu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Q_Q, Q_Q, Q_Q
    (11)

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    They already said they were gonna upgrade the relic weapons in the future to make them more in line with delve weapons. ^^
    (2)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by stubbsie View Post
    as been a player since 2009 and worked hard for getting 2 relics and then working on 3rd which im on stage 5 and now you bring out weapons in delve and crafting that are way better than relics.

now if its going this way why dont you just remove all relics and all dyna because there will be no point in it apart from a few relic swap in gears.

but theres nothing worse when you work for 2 years to get your first relic (excaliber for me) tell me FFXI whats the point paying 10 mill for vial umbrals for 2 or 3 extra damage when delve has like 60 extra damage, have to say there was no thought in this at all
    Quick, with me! We must get to da choppa. Don't speak a word. They will only attack you if you speak. No sport. Once we're up in the air I will debrief you on the current intel of the RME situation.
    (2)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by stubbsie View Post

Your relics aren't even 99 and you are asking for an upgrade? Finish the ones you have because they aren't boosting 95s ever.

With all this new gear my Brown Belt is now out of date, when will SE upgrade my Brown Belt???
    (3)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Taint2 View Post
    when will SE upgrade my Brown Belt???
    That reminds me, where is Black Belt's upgrade?
    (3)

Q_Q for me Saammore!
    (1)

Character
    Toxophile
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    SE, I made a weapon 2 years ago and it is no longer the best weapon in the game today! How DARE you force me to change the gear that I worked so hard for years ago!

An MMO is a constantly changing world. Gear gets outdated eventually. Get over it.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickmeoff View Post
    An MMO is a constantly changing world. Gear gets outdated eventually. Get over it.
    Again with the same stupid response from yet another person who fails to understand the concept that people play this specific MMO partly because it is different from that normal formula. Many people here are here for the very fact they liked progression to keep everything close & in use, so we could get some use from our gear, it made goals feel worth doing, now, I can barely get off my ass anymore to go get Bayld so I can obtain the best GA I have access to, or the amazing RDM gear that just came out, why? Because it just doesn't feel worth it anymore, it feels like a waste of my time, there is no joy or entertainment in it anymore because all my effort has been wiped out since SoA was released for the most part, how can I build motivation to work on things after that? I cant, simple. If you want a MMO to outdate everything constantly, that's what the other ones all do, go play them, this ones been different, I rather it stay that way, rather than conform/transform into something I hate.
    (18)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Again with the same stupid response from yet another person who fails to understand the concept that people play this specific MMO partly because it is different from that normal formula. Many people here are here for the very fact they liked progression to keep everything close & in use, so we could get some use from our gear, it made goals feel worth doing, now, I can barely get off my ass anymore to go get Bayld so I can obtain the best GA I have access to, or the amazing RDM gear that just came out, why? Because it just doesn't feel worth it anymore, it feels like a waste of my time, there is no joy or entertainment in it anymore because all my effort has been wiped out since SoA was released for the most part, how can I build motivation to work on things after that? I cant, simple. If you want a MMO to outdate everything constantly, that's what the other ones all do, go play them, this ones been different, I rather it stay that way, rather than conform/transform into something I hate.
    This mostly tells me you dislike change and especially hate change with it is outside your favor. A game is meant to challenge you in new and exciting ways. Going back to old and boring equipment is not advancing yourself but rather holding on to the past with illusions of greatness. That might have been the approach pre-Adoulin but it is not anymore. The Dev's themselves stated it was their mistake to hold on to the past and progress everything laterally. This is the reason for the vertical movement forward. They want YOU to achieve greater heights! They don't want to continue driving something that has been around for years, they want to present us with something new. So let them!
    (1)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast