Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Lol, really? I always thought it was for the drg. Wow, that is quite useless, thanks for the info.

I still want 15 merits in cat 2 so I can do DB 5/5 and empathy 5/5 then lol. Actually I probably would only do empathy 4/5 and strafe 1/5 just so it still takes two spirit links to fully level Firewing. Useful when fighting NM's so that you don't lose hp to spirit link.
    (0)
    Last edited by Helldemon; 08-02-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
    To Umichi,
    Having read this thread to its completion up to this point, I just would like to point out to you that your idea has in fact been intimidated in game already, just not in the form you have described. The basis of which is Deep Breathing. This Ability alone makes for a higher damaging breath, but if it was just accuracy you where focusing on, there is always Strife. This being said, I wish you luck in all you adventures.
    but DB is on such a long CD and I have mine at 3 T.T
    (0)

Player
    Breaths are still very weak in an alliance situations and will comprise less than 1% of the alliance's damage output.
    (2)

Player
    It's still a % besides the wyvern shouldn't be considered a separate fighter from the drg. Sure it is a pet like other jobs but we have zero control on when our wyverns attacks a target, It only engages when we engage. Making it essentially an extension of a drg.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6