Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    That's right, because every mage in WKR is botting.
    Typically.
    I go on THF when I CBA to change jobs, and I can flee around the zone until I see a mob pop. Even if it's on the other side of the arena I can be engaged on it before it dies, especially if you have a source of stun. The mob dying too fast isn't the issue, it's the mob jumping from player to player and never standing still.
    If we could post videos without getting banned, you'd see just how wrong you actually are.

Admittedly, I have all damage filtered, so I can't say for sure how much damage they are actually dealing, but a 500 dmg stone 1 with -30 enmity is less enmity than provoke. A 400 damage stone only needs -14 enmity to create less enmity than provoke.
    They don't actually wear enmity- they don't change gear either.

And the rme pouches that you can go and do even if you're solo with no hassle of setting up a party. Also, some people will continue to do Hurkan over 41 times, trying to get the drop that they want, right?
    WKR do not drop pouches, only singles, and only if the pebble doesn't take it's spot. At least I've never heard a single person shout, yay I got a pluton case.
    If you're only doing 1 eval, it probably explains why you aren't getting drops from Hurkan. I heard that you need 2k min for an eval, though I got the helm from Kamihr with only 1200 (I got there late).
    1 Eval, 300 Evals, capped bayld, 100 bayld = same rewards, regardless.

And at no point did I ever say that I do this, it was just advice that it CAN be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    No, a single kill is all it took to know they did not make you get a drop 100% of the time.
    If there is no reward to be gotten, there is no reason to go, therefor all it took was 1 attempt of receiving nothing, to conclude failure.

The fight itself is fine, what's complete failure is the drop system, and/or lack of repeatable "Order Up".

Well, no, really the fights are fail too, but you can't stop stupid people from mpking.
    (0)
    Last edited by Karah; 11-13-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Player
    Not sure when videos started getting people banned...
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    WKR can drop cases (rarely).
    (2)

Player
    You see, Karah has every drop besides the primary drops, and selling them would be stupid apparently, so it doesn't matter, its head or gtfo at this point, which is why I stopped caring.
    (0)

So, let me get this right, Karah:

On Carbuncle, every mage in WKR is botting, and not one of them is wearing emp head or feet +2. None of them get an enmity- aug on their Hagondes gear. None of them are wearing any accessories that offer -enmity as well as +MAB. Not one of them is using Baqil Staff either.

Strange.

OK, I get it. You're just blatantly lying to try and prove a point. In which case I concede. In your hypothetical world, you are entirely right, and we can't do anything at all on a melee job in a WKR.

Those of us in the real world will find that it's not strictly true though.
    (1)

Character
    Themailman
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Frozen screen of DEATH!

Just got done with a 2hr 15min Kumhau , BUT at 4% left I freeze....... Yes I know I'm not the only one, there are lots of us, especially Xbox players.....I get logged back in and Kumhau is at @1%, battle ends 2 min later and I get an adaman ingot. Is there any solution to this besides me quitting WKR, cause it's happened 4/5 fights I've done. I'm 99.9% sure that a 2hr 15min fight would land me more than an ingot.....
    (0)

7. 11-15-2013 08:26 PM

Greetings,

We have been receiving a lot of feedback regarding the Wildskeeper Reive drop rates and how they feel low. We took a moment to speak with the developers about the reward system and what we can share so you can get a better idea of how the system works:
    • Special rewards such as weapons, armor, accessories, job mantles/job accessories, and magic scrolls/materials are all separated into different drop slots.
    • Depending on your performance, you can earn points and increase your drop percentages for each respective slot. (The way drop percentages increase is different for each slot.)
    • You will still have a chance to receive drops even if you earned a low amount of points for a slot, but the drop percentage will be quite low as well. If you have no points earned in a slot, the drop percentage will be zero.
    • Because Naakual equipment is rare, if you receive the same piece of equipment that you already have, you will not receive a reward for that specific slot. Due to this, the drop rate might feel lower as you earn more equipment.

We understand that as users receive more equipment from Wildskeeper Reives, there will be less motivation there is to repeat this content. Producer Matsui introduced plans to revamp Naakual equipment and has an update on this:

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    The comment I made was the below:

• Plans to maintain participation
      Once you've managed to procure all of the rewards from Naakuals, there will no longer be a reason to fight Naakuals, and as such the battles for others who have yet to fight them will become difficult. With that said, we will be creating goals to accomplish for people who have already collected Naakual items, so they continue to challenge these foes.

To do this, we'll be adding new equipment and making it possible to revamp your Naakual equipment. We'll also be revamping the level design when a new Naakual comes out.
    We had originally looked into just revamping the equipment; however, we decided it would be more beneficial to obtain items with a high item level and have changed our plans to introduce new equipment with high item levels that can be obtained directly.

The reason we decided to do this was because we wanted to avoid the situation where there is no longer any way to obtain certain items.

The drops for new Naakual equipment and existing Naakual equipment will be separate, so there won’t be cases where new equipment does not drop because old equipment drops.
    (3)

Okipuit - Community Team

Guess I have to level a Mage job to spam stone for points to be eligible for better drops.
    (5)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Or SMN~!

I have all the drops I want from WKRs and I just do:
    * Chain-spam BPs using Astral Conduit. This does about 70k damage against Hurkan. Can be as low as 20-30k damage against the other monsters (or 0 vs. Kumhau, in which case I don't do it)
    * Use BP Rages every 45 seconds and otherwise use AoE healing/buffing BPs. I generally try to keep Haste and Enfire up on the melee.
    (1)

Greetings,

Below is another follow-up from Producer Akihiko Matsui in regards to being able to learn about the state of wildskeeper reives.

Matsui here.
    I remember a dev comment mentioning that they would be making it possible to check the “???” at a wildskeeper reive location to see the pop time and other such information.
    Previously I made the below comment:
    • Learning about the state of the battle
      We'll be making it so you can confirm how many players are fighting a Naakual, how much HP the Naakual has remaining, and how fast a Naakual's HP is falling by checking the entrance to each Naakual.

Additionally, as a Naakual's strength varies depending on the colonization rate, we'll also be making it possible to check the Naakual's content level at the time. We'll be making it possible to check content levels not only for Naakuals, but for Skirmish and Delve as well in a similar fashion.

These features are scheduled to be implemented during the fall version update.
    We had originally planned to implement this in the fall version update; however, I apologize that due to other elements that are planned for future version updates we had to push back the implementation.

Based on the fact that wildskeeper reives’ conditions are largely varying after the November version update, we will be looking into displaying the necessary information in order to make it easier to grasp the battle conditions and create an environment that is easy to play.
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast