Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    That's actually GMable though. I've heard on a forum (therefore it must be true of course...) that people in WKR have been GMed/jailed for setting up an auto-reraise script.
    True but if you aren't an idiot it's even harder to prove than the mpking. Plus you'd basically have to mpk them over and over for it to be obvious that's what's going on and how exactly does that GM call go? So I was repeatidly killing this guy and all he does is get up with rr...
    (2)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    True but if you aren't an idiot it's even harder to prove than the mpking. Plus you'd basically have to mpk them over and over for it to be obvious that's what's going on and how exactly does that GM call go? So I was repeatidly killing this guy and all he does is get up with rr...
    Ha. Okay that's a fair point.

Can we at least agree that while afking in reives is harmless, auto-reraising yourself while afk is gaming the system?
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Ha. Okay that's a fair point.

Can we at least agree that while afking in reives is harmless, auto-reraising yourself while afk is gaming the system?
    Of course it is. I mean you have to use 3rd party tools to do it. And even if it is only being used as a counter measure against other people breaking the rules it is still breaking the rules and I'd report it just the same.

I just find it ironic that all these people on there high and mighty horses about regular afking in reives and taking things into their own hands and breaking the rules can and from what I heard is being beaten by those people resorting to actual rule violations and in the end the mpkers are actually helping the cheaters and only hurting the regular people who were afking to make of for lack of play time and such
    (3)

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    just did a yumcax run. <2h, but would have been even faster if stupid DDs were AFK instead of pulling mobs on CORs and PKing em
    (2)

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Please put the Yahse and Ceizak colonization and lair reives back the way they were before this update. The colonization reives were perfect. Now they have so little hp that more than one person fighting anything is too many. The lair reives are so weak I duoed one SMN and THF and only the THF got any credit. Please give the colonization reives in Marjami more hp. A small group takes them down so fast it's hard to get evaluations, especially if you're a mage having to nuke for credit because no one is taking damage. I actually liked fighting reives in these zones, mostly farming bayld, but now it seems if I want bayld I'm going to have to go back to doing skirmish bayld runs (enter > hit noetic for bayld > exit, because the weps aren't really worth it and the box is too random) instead because I can barely get 500-1k bayld per reive unless I'm the only one fighting it (which isn't likely). Very disappointed in these reive changes.
    (0)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Did SE fix the AFK abuse in reives? Apparently you get no more rewards for being a visual obstruction, but I never AFK in reives and the update notes are a bit vague on the issue. Not seeing any AFKers anymore though.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I've spent atleast 8 hours doing colonization reives in Marjami Ravine this week. Usually in that amount of time i obtain a mantle or cape, but that wasn't the case for this week. Has the back piece reward been alterated?
    (0)

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yes, they killed the AFK bayld farming in reives. On the bad side, they hit it so hard that sometimes even if you do participate, you still don't get anything.

The drop rate on capes was horrible before the update anyway. I've only seen two capes drop, one in marjami colo reive and one from the tree wildskeeper. Now colo reives (especially in marjami) don't have enough hp for everyone to get evaluations in order to get drops if there's a group of 6 or more there.
    (0)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    So far i gotten three before the update. Two for jobs I don't use (BLM and DRG) and one for a Job i retired since the addition of level 100+ equipments (NIN). I miss my NIN with + 39% Double attack on gear only ; ;.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    It's probably just a bug. If you check the bug forums it says they already investigating
    (0)

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast