Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Siviard View Post
    Ok, lets make it simple. People who are AFK at "safe spots" in range of a Colonization Reive are being rewarded for doing nothing.

Douchebags would call it "smart," but the reality of it is, it's a dick move and something needs to be done about it.

(my apologies for the foul language, but I am beyond irritated at the 60+ people in Ceizak Battlegrounds right now on Shiva just sitting AFK and getting free Bayld each time a Colonization Reive is completed)
    You are irrated because people can afk in places in the game in a completely legit way? Let's just kill the ability to stay logged in afk!

I'm sorry but saying something needs to be done and going off on these people is the "dick move" as you put it.
    (3)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I'd rather be a dick, then. If nothing is said, nothing will be done, and lazy people will basically be getting free Bayld armor, free key items, free etc. etc. if they continue to be allowed to AFK within range of a Colonization Reive. Surely the Development Team at SE did not intend for that to happen.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'd rather be a dick, then. If nothing is said, nothing will be done, and lazy people will basically be getting free Bayld armor, free key items, free etc. etc. if they continue to be allowed to AFK within range of a Colonization Reive. Surely the Development Team at SE did not intend for that to happen.
    DId it ever occur to you that the devs may have known this would happen and intentionally set the exp / bayld at what they thought was an acceptable rate for afking as a means of throwing a bone to people who can't spend 80 hours a week in reives? Perhaps you are the dumb one for not using an intended function of the game. All your crap about work ethic and earning your keep just reeks of bitter jealousy. Work ethic is for the real world. Games are for fun. No one here is impressed by your perceived moral obligation to earn your keep and your stupid complaints will likely have the effect of screwing it up for everyone. Mainly the people who are not afking.

It doesn't hurt the game. Your being a baby.

TLDR; Get a life.
    (5)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    DId it ever occur to you that the devs may have known this would happen and intentionally set the exp / bayld at what they thought was an acceptable rate for afking as a means of throwing a bone to people who can't spend 80 hours a week in reives? Perhaps you are the dumb one for not using an intended function of the game. All your crap about work ethic and earning your keep just reeks of bitter jealousy. Work ethic is for the real world. Games are for fun. No one here is impressed by your perceived moral obligation to earn your keep and your stupid complaints will likely have the effect of screwing it up for everyone. Mainly the people who are not afking.

It doesn't hurt the game. Your being a baby.

TLDR; Get a life.
    Spoken like a true lazy person and professional troll. And I very highly doubt the Development Team intended for it to happen. A slight oversight on their part that I sincerely hope is rectified soon.

"An intended function of the game?" Sounds like the same type of butthurt from people who were banned from duping Salvage drops a few years back. And buddypal, I'm far from "jealous" as you say. You're just trying to illicit a response from me like the Official Forum troll you are.
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Spoken like a true lazy person and professional troll. And I very highly doubt the Development Team intended for it to happen. A slight oversight on their part that I sincerely hope is rectified soon.

"An intended function of the game?" Sounds like the same type of butthurt from people who were banned from duping Salvage drops a few years back. And buddypal, I'm far from "jealous" as you say. You're just trying to illicit a response from me like the Official Forum troll you are.
    When all else fails, Just shout TROLL!!!!...
    (1)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    When all else fails, Just shout TROLL!!!!...
    The truth hurts, doesn't it Frankie?
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The truth hurts, doesn't it Frankie?
    Uhh.. I know you are but what am I?...

Am I supposed to get mad and say I'm not a troll now? If I do will that somehow make my points irrelevant? I think you are out of gas. Go have a drink. Maybe you'll come up with something better than the overused troll stuff. The internetz is tired of that stuff. It's not even insulting anymore.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Spoken like a true lazy person and professional troll.
    This just in people who work 80 hours a life are lazy people. The truly lazy people would just do this all day reiving hard cause they don't have a job and living off someone else or the government and wouldn't understand how anyone else could have other shit to do.

Really it's quite amusing just how much people care about how OTHER people play the same game as them when they aren't even playing together. This isn't a glitch not against the ToS and no one is getting banned. Salvage was an obvious forced glitch. You are just mad that other people are playing in a way you don't like. Grow up and get over it. If they in a pt with you fine kick them. They not with you at all leave them alone. Because this they aren't doing it my way is quite childish. And mpking is bannable

Though I suppose what is giving me the biggest smile is how much tables are being flipped over 700 balyd/hr when there are ways to leech 42k/hr
    (3)
    Last edited by dasva; 07-24-2013 at 01:23 PM.

They did a similar fix for Campaigns back in the day. It's time for repeat for this. Also I don't see it as MPK as death because of agro in this events is really risk of doing it.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by kewitt View Post
    They did a similar fix for Campaigns back in the day. It's time for repeat for this. Also I don't see it as MPK as death because of agro in this events is really risk of doing it.
    Sorry, cupcake, that was fixed because people were using third party software to constantly recast songs while you're afk. These people are just sitting afk, not cheating in any way.
    (2)

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast