Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeviathan View Post
    So far i gotten three before the update. Two for jobs I don't use (BLM and DRG) and one for a Job i retired since the addition of level 100+ equipments (NIN). I miss my NIN with + 39% Double attack on gear only ; ;.
    I got something like 12 capes, with a record of 4 within 2 hours, although it can go days without a single one. No PUP cape, although I did get a lolRDMmelee cape just prior to update.

Apparently someone spread the rumor that lair reives don't drop capes, because I keep running into people that are surprised to hear I got most of mine from lairs.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

2. 08-11-2013 11:09 AM

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    I got something like 12 capes, with a record of 4 within 2 hours, although it can go days without a single one. No PUP cape, although I did get a lolRDMmelee cape just prior to update.

Apparently someone spread the rumor that lair reives don't drop capes, because I keep running into people that are surprised to hear I got most of mine from lairs.
    4 capes within 2 hours. Wow, that is hard to believe lol.
    Got one cape today, but for another job that i'm not using (PUP).
    So that is 4 capes so far for jobs I don't use.
    Also, i've done a couple of Lair Reives, and heard from others that they got drops (NIN piece to be specific).

My FEEDBACK: I'd prefer to obtain a reward of my choosing instead of it being random so I can get this phase over with and move on to get my Delve mega bosses wins.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kaeviathan; 08-11-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Can you please make Lair & Colonization rieves separate? (Like "You are unable to enter the Next Lair Rieve for 5 minutes") its pretty annoying to have to go thru an empty Lair rieve (since most of the time no one does them) and then sit out of a colonization one that goes down in less then 5 mins cause of zerg zombies just attacking the roots and nothing else, and with that sometimes you can get no exp at all if all everyone does is chop up the roots >_>

Marjami IS a great alt to Zerg zombie battlegrounds...if there's enough to participate and not lazy bums who just stand there and expect pet jobs to do everything.
    (1)

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Lol dammit! I've obtain my 6th cape last night, all for jobs I don't use. When will this streak ever end? ; ;
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeviathan View Post
    Lol dammit! I've obtain my 6th cape last night, all for jobs I don't use. When will this streak ever end? ; ;
    An option to trade 3 capes for one you want, perhaps? Like they did with empyrean feet drops.
    (2)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    - Fix reive evaluations (jeez, how hard can it be to finally get these right?) so that whatever work is done between your last evaluation -> destruction of the reive target is not lost.

As it stands, if you start getting evaluations, they happen every 60 seconds. If you get an evaluation, keep participating in the reive for the next 59 seconds, and then the reive ends, everything you did in those 59 seconds does not get credited to you in any way.

Or even worse, if you haven't even gotten any evaluations yet (which can easily happen in reives with enough people participating such that the reive target gets zerged down in short order), it's possible for a reive to end with you getting absolutely nothing, because it ended too quickly for you to even receive one evaluation.

- On that note, do not do any more reductions in max HP for reive targets. If anything, they needed to get more HP so that evaluations have more of a chance to happen.

An option to trade 3 capes for one you want, perhaps? Like they did with empyrean feet drops.
    A useless feature for those who want to collect all the capes, as it would just increase the amount of work they'd have to do. The only way to make it not useless for these people would be to remove the RARE tag on the capes, or give us a storage slip that holds these capes so we can obtain duplicates (yeah, in fact, why haven't we gotten a storage slip 15 for Adoulin gear yet, SE?)

With AF3 feet it was different, because after upgrading a feet (or placing it on storage slip), you could then collect the NQ piece again.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynlar View Post
    A useless feature for those who want to collect all the capes
    Useless for people who want all of them, unless you can mule them or a storage option was added at the same time, but what about everyone else? What about someone like me who gets an item or two but has no use for it? Those people get an awesome helpful update. Can you really tell me because its a useless feature for those people, it shouldn't be done, or is itself useless?
    (2)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Useless for people who want all of them, unless you can mule them or a storage option was added at the same time, but what about everyone else? What about someone like me who gets an item or two but has no use for it? Those people get an awesome helpful update. Can you really tell me because its a useless feature for those people, it shouldn't be done, or is itself useless?
    I'd rather they just get it right the first time rather than come up with a half-baked plan and calling it a day for several months/years because they think everything is all fine after that. All I was really trying to do was throw out the warning that unless something is done about the capes being rare with no current storage slip option, the "fix" wouldn't really be comparable to what they did with AF3 feet.

Example: the set storer NPCs. The ones that give you claim slips for a full set of NQ armor, and NQ only. Needed the full set to store it, and could only take it out as a full set, and was even charged a small handful of gil every time you did. Could not use any HQ pieces at all, not even a full HQ set. Was it useful for some? Sure, probably. Was it extremely cumbersome for most others? I'd bet so. Was the system also forgotten entirely once the far superior storage slip system came out? I sure hope so.
    (2)

Greetings,

Below is a message from Producer Akihiko Matsui about future plans for colonization and lair reive adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Thank you for all the feedback.

Based on the opinions everyone has been posting, we've been looking into future adjustments, and I would like to share our plans with you.

Please note that this is all still in-development and there is a possibility that changes are made. Also, not everything will be added during a single version update and we appreciate your understanding.
    • Addition of ally NPCs and revamps to momentum bonuses
      Similar to campaign, we will be adding NPC participants to colonization and lair reives. Amongst them, there will be NPCs that act as tanks, those that deal damage, and others that support you with various buffs. Also, we'll be making it so each NPC's parameters increase depending on the rank of the Peacekeepers' Coalition.

Additionally, we will be revamping momentum bonuses.

These features are scheduled for implementation in the fall version update.

• Addition of ways to avoid colonization reive obstacles
      We've been seeing feedback that as a result of the adjustments made which reduced the HP of obstacles and lairs in the July/August version updates it has become difficult to gain Bayld.

As it's very difficult to address feedback asking to make it possible to avoid colonization reives and other feedback asking to make it so Bayld can be obtained better in colonization reives, we'll first be making it possible to get past colonization reives by fulfilling some kind of requirement without having to destroy the obstacles.

Once we have a method in place for avoiding colonization reives, we'll be modifying the strength of enemies and returning the HP of both enemies and obstacles to the state prior to the July/August version updates, which will make it easier to obtain Bayld.
    (21)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Im on my 8th cape for jobs I don't use.
    (0)

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast