Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    M O N K R U L E S!!!!!

MNK (as everyone has already alluded to) is an amazing job, has and always will be. I started this game back on the PS2 version and MNK was my first 75 back in 2003. It is still a huge favorite of mine. My guard was sitting at 276 with gear and merits at the original Lvl 75 Cap (that's when you know you're a MNK fan if you take the effort to level Guard, any true MNK will agree with me lol!)

I'm interested in leveling monk (im genuinely interested in the job xD). So this is more of a question to those who were monks first before any other job, 'How has Monk grown over the years?" atleast from what you've noticed (if that question made no sense tell me and ill come up with it in another way)
    (Written by Chiibi)

@Chiibi
    MNK (as everyone has already alluded to) is an amazing job, has and always will be. I started this game back on the PS2 version and MNK was my first 75 back in 2003. It is still a huge favorite of mine. My guard was sitting at 276 with gear and merits at the original Lvl 75 Cap (that's when you know you're a MNK fan if you take the effort to level Guard, any true MNK will agree with me lol!)

Basically CHIIBI the MNK job has progressed a ton since original release. The added jobs that are /sub options for MNK has made it even more potent and versatile. It's really hard to begin describing the hardships MNK first experienced upon the release because you really would have just had to be there when it started out, which I'm sure most MNK's will agree with as well lol. You should just know though, MNK kicks some serious tail and if you haven't leveled it, DO IT UP!
    (0)

Windurst - Carbuncle (formerly Gilgamesh)
    Character
    Lordderg
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Monk was also my first Job Class I used when I began playing this game last January. Being able to land two regular attacks per turn is nice and I enjoy using Hundred Fists whenever it's necessary. I plan on making Monk my first 75+ Job soon.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4