Thread: So...

Character
    Ryukishi
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

So...

So is Valefor a dead server now or are they all dying since 14 is in beta and is so good? I wanna keep playing but seems kinda pointless at this point. Any info?
    (0)

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    All of the servers are declining at the moment. I see a few merges in the near future.
    (0)

Character
    Ryukishi
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yea they need to hurry up I just started playing again towards the beginning of this year. Got a bunch of jobs at 99 but can't find any Linkshell's that commit. I've joined a lot and helped people get weaps then i ask for seals or shit like that and its like nope not helping.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ryukishi; 07-13-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Character
    Dragomair
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryukishi View Post
    Yea they need to hurry up I just started playing again towards the beginning of this year. Got a bunch of jobs at 99 but can't find any guilds that commit. I've joined a lot and helped people get weaps then i ask for seals or shit like that and its like nope not helping.
    The game has really changed.
    Better to find a group of people you know in real life.
    (0)

Character
    Ryukishi
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    None i know in rl plays anymore and all the people i use to play with have quit cause that was awhile ago before wings came out.
    (0)

14 isn't that good, its like WoW v2 with a Final Fantasy skin. If that appeals to you then eh. I think you will have to wait until there is some low man content or solo content implemented for the expansions in the next month or so. Otherwise, you should invest some time in looking for people that want to do the same things you do. Or the worst case scenario, you can create another character to heal yourself with and pretty much do all your seals?
    (1)