Thread: Animikii Bullet

Character
    Snprphnx
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Animikii Bullet

Due to it coming off of a difficult Wildkeeper Reive NM, Harkun, can the new ammo, Animikii Bullet, be classified as not useable for TP and weapon skills, but still be useable for the Corsair job ability "Quick Draw".

The NM is not only difficult, but also not able to easily be continually fought for additional bullet drops in case of accidental usage, as is the case for the ammo off of Akvan.
    (1)

Character
    Froggis
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Pretty sure when the Akvan bullet was released, people requested this same thing. The response was "no" obviously, so don't get your hopes up. Macros do fail on occasion, but if you have a bullet like this, just be extremely careful when making your macros and even more careful to notice that you don't hit macros too quickly.
    (0)

Character
    Sandmaster
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Just a little bullet comparison

I realise the post was from a year ago, doesn't seem like the COR forum gets much love at all when it is in essence one of the most complex jobs to play (impo) with so many different ways to play the job.

With the game the way it is now in 2014 I'm going to be using COR for pure support and Quick Draw. I do have lots of RACC/RATT gear and could play cor in a DD/support roll using Dual Wield or just shooting but I feel using COR for Support/QD allows me to play the job without it feeling so 'manic'. Also, I'm currently unlocking WildFire so gear wise I go for MAB/MACC/AGL/Rolling/Fast Cast/Haste.

I just wanted to show the numbers between the Eminent bullet and Animkii bullet (thats the best bullet I could find so far).

I have only been playing the game for a week after a 3 year break so numbers are similar to what I will be experiencing atm. Cors my 4th job and last of the 4 to level from 90 to 99 as its going to be the one I want to pimp out and use for the ls.

Using Eminent Gun (DMG 97) with 25MAB from a HQ Stave and say 30MAB in gear. I'm going to presume people still use the corsair tricorne even though it is only +5 Base DMG, the Laksamana's +1 says QD+10 so I''d presume that is a flat +10 base dmg which is obviously better but not amazing due to the high dmg of guns and bullets. For the example I will use the Laksamana's NQ +5 base dmg to QD. Support Job will be RDM for +22MAB, not including and day/weather/obi bonuses The difference is simply going to be:

Eminent bullet VS Animikii Bullet

(Its obvious which the winning bullet is, but it will be nice to see by how much)

Eminent Bullet: 2* (97 + 5 + 238) * 1.52 * 1.25 = 1292

The Sexy Animikii: 2 * (97 + 5 + 240) * 1.82 * 1.25 = 1556

Nice QD numbers, im sure they can be pushed many times higher using HQ gear, meds etc (especially atma's). This right here is another reason why I do not want to fire rounds from my gun as I do not want to lose bullets like these (most especially Animikii). /RDM I can be a haste vendor or <insert spell here>, Cor buffer and make full use of QD.
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Hmmm... too bad you can still fire ammo from your wardrobe or that would be a perfect solution.
    (0)