Results -9 to 0 of 56

Threaded View

Player

Revelations Strategy Guide FFXI

Hello Everyone, this is my
    New Strategy Guide on FFXI
    Titled "Revelations"

Several new or returning players seeking information about Level 99 related hints, tips, advice, walkthroughs and many other valuable things may find this useful. The vision for creating this guide is to help those who are lost and have no idea where to pick back up or which direction to go as much content has been added.

However to those who already know the info I post here and find that they cannot gain any benefit, then this guide is not meant for you.

Veterans, Pros, or anyone with other helpful tips, information, details on strategies that would like to add anything, please feel free to leave a comment. For all other players who are using this information, I would appreciate it if you could leave a quick message or hit "Like" so that I know my strategy guide is being put to use and is helpful. Thank you.

Inside my Strategy Guide will cover many Basic 101 topics however. Please pay close attention as the purpose of touching each topic will all fall into place later on.
    Taking a closer look at these basics in detail will also show you how to advance the quickest way possible and will educate you on building yourself on every aspect.

Update: For absolute beginners new to FFXI, please check out my Beginners Guide to FFXI here:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...eginners-Guide

Disclaimer: Due to constant updates and all other related reasons, all information posted and shared may include some Human Error. Information presented here may subject to change at any given moment. As this guide is a constant work in progress, more pieces will be added. Please understand that all information here is posted based on 100% real in-game experience. Several gear, items, atmas, and various other details included within this guide have been personally tested thoroughly for the sake of providing accurate information. Thank you.
    (9)
    Last edited by Daemon; 07-22-2013 at 05:12 PM.