Character
    Kavik
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    This is something that I would approve.

Honestly, I would love to see even being rank 10 in all nations as more relevant. For example, if you are rank 10 in a city, you can use the outpost warp guy to travel to that city, and if you are rank 10 in all three cities you can use the outpost warp guy to also go to Jeuno. Not only would it help to motivate people to do their missions, but it would help to alleviate the transportation problem in this game.

And while I am on the subject, why is it that I am a hero in every nation, I have saved the world so many times that I now have to go to the past and alternate universes to save those worlds, but I am still in the same little rinky-dink Mog House that I was in when I was a level 1 noob? Shouldn't I have a Mog Mansion by now?
    I agree! we should get bigger mog houses as we rank up, not just be able to expand it a little bit with fame.
    (0)
    FFXI forever! 99 PLD THF DRG DNC WHM SCH BRD BLM BLU BST
    Burtgang Excalibur Aegis Ochain

Character
    Boldheart
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    Ya be cool maybe to take the rank up to 20 now. I know that would take some time to do but eh could be a good xpansion.
    (0)
    90 RDM, 95 SAM, 95 THF, 90 WAR, 95 BLM, 95 NIN, 90 SMN, 87COR, 91WHM, 77 BLU.**90 KANNAGI, 85 CALADBOLG, ALMACE IN THE MAKING**

Character
    Chronofantasy
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Well, a few missions did sort of fall under Jeuno from like rank 4 and 5 or so, but maybe a whole new Jeuno storyline might be a good add-in. On the other hand, I can see why Jeuno doesn't have its own mission storyline. Jeuno is like the middle ground while some missions from other missions lines take place in Jeuno which makes Jeuno more of a passageway for some missions.

I would like to see more missions for the starting nations mind you up to rank 20 or anything beyond rank 10. Maybe make the missions a little more challenging so that you need a pty to complete some of them.
    (0)

Character
    Meare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    A series of rank missions in Jeuno that ends with you being able to become a citizen of Jeuno might be interesting.

As long as they are a challenge to players level 75 and up. You can even grade them so the first couple are 75-80, the next 80-85, then 85-90, and so on until 99.
    (0)

Character
    Leonien
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 90
    I'd like to see an extension to the city missions or some jeuno missions aswell
    A tough challenge on them would be very nice in the case if they did come out.
    (0)

Character
    Ozaro
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 70
    Capital idea! Ibelieve jeuno missions would work. Thats what new storylines are for. Things constantly change in any given world. would be nice to tack on a few more ranks!
    (0)

Character
    Rosalee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    question is, though, who would be assigning them? would there be a flag triggered by whether or not you already finished zilart or not to determine whether you'd be seeing the brothers or Eshan'tarl?
    (0)
    Current Quest Counter: 2109!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosalie View Post
    question is, though, who would be assigning them? would there be a flag triggered by whether or not you already finished zilart or not to determine whether you'd be seeing the brothers or Eshan'tarl?
    If they would do something like that, I would hope that they would do it big and require completion of RotZ, CoP, and rank 10 in all cities. Maybe even ToAU and WotG.
    (0)

Character
    Meare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    If they would do something like that, I would hope that they would do it big and require completion of RotZ, CoP, and rank 10 in all cities. Maybe even ToAU and WotG.
    Requiring ToAU might be a good idea but I don't see the point of requiring WotG as well. Definitely do something for those of us who have finished RotZ and CoP though.

I was thinking just now that it would be really cool if they did a set for Whitegate as well. A set of rank missions that are challenging to a level 75+. It could eventually lead into a far east expansion.

I always enjoyed the storyline for ToAU but the missions were kinda easy.

When they released the first three add-ons I had been hoping for missions similar to Zilart and Promathia. I'd be happy to get another add-on or two for mission lines of the kind we're talking about here if they made them challenging to 75+ and if they had a nice shiny or two to gain at the end.
    (0)

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Boldheart View Post
    I need to finish Bastok to 10. Im on 8 now im sure my fully merited 90 jobs can solo it to 10 now lol.
    i did bastok rank 1-10 on pup85 with no real problem.
    just had to bring a friend to open the door in quicksand (i'm elvaan).
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2