Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kits View Post
    Hi, you can get from like 30 to 65 in one day?
    30-90 capped exp and 20merits in less than 1 day, like 12hrs
    (0)

I'd say it always depends on job. I've been playing Summoner all this time, and I'd say the game didn't even begin until Abyssea. Like how people miss the parties at low levels where I had to play subjob WHM. Like they miss the events like Salvage where I wasn't even allowed to enter as Summoner, and if I did, I would be naked and useless the whole event due to being a poor job.

No, I like it better now that I can actually use my avatars without being a black hole for MP. With people not worried about maxing out the party, but having a more relaxed and fun alliance.

Nothing is worse, everything is better.
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    I'd say it always depends on job. I've been playing Summoner all this time, and I'd say the game didn't even begin until Abyssea. Like how people miss the parties at low levels where I had to play subjob WHM. Like they miss the events like Salvage where I wasn't even allowed to enter as Summoner, and if I did, I would be naked and useless the whole event due to being a poor job.

No, I like it better now that I can actually use my avatars without being a black hole for MP. With people not worried about maxing out the party, but having a more relaxed and fun alliance.

Nothing is worse, everything is better.
    And people actualy looking for SMN for pearl. lol
    (0)
    Last edited by Tsukino_Kaji; 03-23-2011 at 04:07 PM.

I hear PLD is like useless now lmao, i feel bad for my cousin. all he leveled was his pld. pld pld pld. now they useless!!!! mwuahahahaha
    (0)
    Caitsith all the way!

Character
    Gdsmsonn
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I believe it ruined the game. But that's my opinion. Like Kaji said, you need to expierence it for yourself.
    My opinion is that abby needs to be made for levels 70+ because of all the leeching going on. It's not *that* hard to get your levels. You just gotta get off your butt and do something for yourself. I know people who have got like 2-3 50+ level jobs within ONE month and they didn't have to go to abby..so it can't be that hard!
    (0)
    Last edited by Gdsmsonn; 03-23-2011 at 04:07 PM. Reason: mistyped word
    Beep Beep Beep--We interrupt you're regularly scheduled program to present this message: "Hello. Welcome to my world. You'll like it here. They have cookies.

Character
    Khajit
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    There are plenty of noobs that think pld doesnt suck as a job in it's current state so that's one decent thing for him at least. Tell him to get right on skilling up all his weapons for red and blu procs at least since there's nothing wrong with at least trying to make yourself not be as much dead weight.
    (0)

Character
    Zyeriis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdsmsonn View Post
    I believe it ruined the game. But that's my opinion. Like Kaji said, you need to expierence it for yourself.
    My opinion is that abby needs to be made for levels 70+ because of all the leeching going on. It's not *that* hard to get your levels. You just gotta get off your butt and do something for yourself. I know people who have got like 2-3 50+ level jobs within ONE month and they didn't have to go to abby..so it can't be that hard!
    2-3 50+ jobs in a month wasn't even hard when i played (quit 2 weeks after cap increase to 80). Hell, I got Corsair from 1 to 37 in a few hours pre-level sync.
    (0)

Character
    Gdsmsonn
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyeriis View Post
    2-3 50+ jobs in a month wasn't even hard when i played (quit 2 weeks after cap increase to 80). Hell, I got Corsair from 1 to 37 in a few hours pre-level sync.
    Yeah, so I don't get why there even has to be leeching. It can be done..it's like I said, just gotta get up and do something for yourself.
    (0)
    Beep Beep Beep--We interrupt you're regularly scheduled program to present this message: "Hello. Welcome to my world. You'll like it here. They have cookies.

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kits View Post
    So what your saying is i need to buy the other two to use any one of them? Not a problem, just did not know that
    You can use the first one without the other two but Scars is the best one and it's also the last one. You will need all 3 if you want full AF 3(Empyrean Armor) for your job also.
    (0)
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Abyssea is great, sept the weapons, I hate those things with a passion, ruined my Relic and Mythic! -_- I feel like I wasted a bunch of time with these.
    (0)

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast