Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    [QUOTE=Eri;447727My Point is the Content seems hard due to ppl that are horribly geared.
    I mean ist not hard to slowly get better Gear.
    But if ppl dont try that but Q.Q cause they can't get the currently best Gear.....[/QUOTE]

I love how people always go automatically to Q.Q when people have problems with stuff. The parties i've been on people weren't horribly geared and most times the monster is down to 5-15% before it depop's outside, and while your LS may have people who have the gear to fight (i'm assuming delve weapons(again what came first the chicken or the egg as in how can you get delve when you need to do delve)). I'm also assuming that most people who have a problem with the time limit being extended already have the bulk of the stuff done, so from my perspective your the ones Q.Q'ing cause you don't want others to get the gear as easily as you did.

I'm not saying to allow the fights to drag on for hours, but 20mins is to low sometimes and even with well geared people and a good plan it can still take some time for the fight to finish. I can say even if they extend the fight to 30mins it would be more then enough time to get the job done. The people i go with on these runs may not have the best gear but they have something that it seems like most have forgotten, how to do the job.
    (0)

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I've been to pickup shouts myself to help friends.
    As you may see my main Jobs are not what you would call DD,
    so they are not accepeted most cases.
    However in pickup honestly i always see that Heavy DD
    Wearing a Lvl 80-90 Weapon doing no dmg at all.
    Then even my Jobs woul've been a better pick.

If your ppl do know what they do and you have enouth supporters.
    I dont see how you would lose tbh. If you still lose you...

As mean as that may sound... should check your pt members
    As in Delve even if someone is good at their Job. Gear does matter.

But if all is good gearwise ... maybe your stategy isn't fitting for the Group?

And if its for Keyitems you could always try to beat said NM in a Fracture
    as someone perviously mentioned, you will have a longer timelimit to kill it.
    (0)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3