Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post
    I think 30 minutes would be fair: the same amount of time as the average battlefield or confrontation. Twenty minutes is pushing it, but then again, it's also encouraging strategy for the first time in a long, long time.

I feel that the only reason the 20-minute timer is functional at all is because some people had an unrestricted opportunity to attain the weapons necessary to defeat certain delve NMs in 20 minutes or less.
    These are more than doable within 20 mins though some within 10. The problem is some people dont want to use specific tactics they just want to go in and do anything and somehow squeeze it. The very fact that the OP lost with delve users proves it.
    (0)

Player
    30Min is acceptable because it is one of their common and standard measurements of time to be used, unlike 20Min, which is only this event so far as I know.
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I can't help but think there is no way SE made a NM that would require home pointing to mog house to reset JAs to win, there has to be other ways. I know its apparently the way we found to do it but just seems ridiculous.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    I can't help but think there is no way SE made a NM that would require home pointing to mog house to reset JAs to win, there has to be other ways. I know its apparently the way we found to do it but just seems ridiculous.
    I agree its not a normal strategy but its a one time fight which i suggested doing it that way so people can do it and move on.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    30Min is acceptable because it is one of their common and standard measurements of time to be used, unlike 20Min, which is only this event so far as I know.
    Fight the mobs inside before doing outside ones. Outside NMs are more meant for bead farming not first kills

Tier 1-3 NMs you can take a full 45 min to kill in a fracture.
    Tier 4-5 NMs you get 30 min to kill in a fracture. The wall breaks at the 15 min mark.
    (1)

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    My shell took a tier 2 inside on with 10 ppl 30 min kill...
    not hard really so ye...

I did some outside ones (T4-5)... that needs 18 (Good Geared) ppl and a real setup and such but really.
    Ppl just make it sound hard...

If you have a Weapon you got in Abyssea or even a Magian Trail...
    how about picking up a Skirmish or Naakual one before you try for a Delve Weapon.

My Point is the Content seems hard due to ppl that are horribly geared.
    I mean ist not hard to slowly get better Gear.
    But if ppl dont try that but Q.Q cause they can't get the currently best Gear.....
    (1)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    Fight the mobs inside before doing outside ones. Outside NMs are more meant for bead farming not first kills

Tier 1-3 NMs you can take a full 45 min to kill in a fracture.
    Tier 4-5 NMs you get 30 min to kill in a fracture. The wall breaks at the 15 min mark.
    T4~5 is what people have the most trouble with, and the problem with doing it inside is the fact you not only have to wait on the wall, but get everyone to the NM after you find it, and pull it. Many times it is in the same room as another NM or a hoard of mobs, all of which cuts down on time, in the end by the time you get to it and set up to kill it you can very well end up having spent more time than the extra 10min you have inside.
    (0)

Player
    Asking to make this easier so everyone can get their new shinies faster so Delve can die out leaving players with yet again nothing else to do rather than learn why you can't defeat the boss within the time given and go back to working on your gear / strategy and perfect your skills?

Compared to doing REM trials, spamming voidwatch disgustingly just to get 1 item vs the amount of time it takes to earn 1 delve weapon. I don't see why SE needs to make it easier.

If anything this expansion is teaching players to go back and reanalyze battle strategies, how to try different techniques, learn new mistakes and brings players together to work harder on teamwork and yes encourages those undergeared to work harder.

Whatever are we going to do once the majority of players have several delve items, max rank upgrades? Harass and complain to the devs that we need more new content because we rushed through the previous one after not being released more than a month?
    (1)
    Last edited by Daemon; 06-25-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Eri View Post
    My shell took a tier 2 inside on with 10 ppl 30 min kill...
    not hard really so ye...

I did some outside ones (T4-5)... that needs 18 (Good Geared) ppl and a real setup and such but really.
    Ppl just make it sound hard...

If you have a Weapon you got in Abyssea or even a Magian Trail...
    how about picking up a Skirmish or Naakual one before you try for a Delve Weapon.

My Point is the Content seems hard due to ppl that are horribly geared.
    I mean ist not hard to slowly get better Gear.
    But if ppl dont try that but Q.Q cause they can't get the currently best Gear.....
    I totally agree with this, even getting adoulin gear is more than enough to enter plasm farms. Yet so many people choose to skip this and all other parts that matter.

If you left it up to kids, they rather eat icecream all day rather than eat a proper meal first and save desert for last.

Skipping to the very end and playing the game too fast all for the addiction of power is like a drug. Don't care about anything else except the drug itself.
    (1)
    Last edited by Daemon; 06-25-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    T4~5 is what people have the most trouble with, and the problem with doing it inside is the fact you not only have to wait on the wall, but get everyone to the NM after you find it, and pull it. Many times it is in the same room as another NM or a hoard of mobs, all of which cuts down on time, in the end by the time you get to it and set up to kill it you can very well end up having spent more time than the extra 10min you have inside.
    If your leader is organized and tell people to wait at the wall where there is no trash spawns, you have 1 sacer and 1 person to pull the targeted NM you get almost the full 30 min to kill the T4 or T5. More realistically its 29 min due to pulling

Its when people start running off, not following directions doing their own thing that makes you lose time.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast