Threaded View

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Wake up, "Seekers" is failing

* GEO and RUN were the 2 wonderful new jobs. Turns out they are not jobs, people don't use RUN at all. GEO gets a spot in very little situations but is that enough ? When JPs started killing delve bosses, the devs quickly made a comment about the jobs they used : hey guys look reject jobs are part of the fights (RNG, GEO, PLDs..) ! I wonder why they didn't make comments since people kill 4x faster going back to real jobs like MNK, BRD, WHM etc.
    * For one month clearing reives was relatively fun. Progressively zone warps were unlocked, boss were cleared. Everything was fine. Then delve crashed everything. In one update they defeated the purpose of doing imprimature (anyone remember what it is ?). Doing reives served no purpose. Nope, stacking point turned out useless. Plasm or bust. As a result, it's impossible to warp anywere. For instance if you need to clear a delve NM you have to waste 30 min clearing boring stuff.
    * 95% of the shouts are dedicated to ... voidwatch. I mean, it is supposed to be a new expansion with stuff to do etc. Moving around is a pain, getting 18 ppl is boring. Only very experimented player can bring less.
    * Skirmish. This one was a giant faceplam. Most retarded pop item distribution ever, with basicallly inexistant stone +2. Good rewards. Then delved poped and the thing became useless in one update. And by useless I mean everyone know a single tier IV/V delve run is giving you access to a weapon much better. The event was probably the most exciting part of the ext. though. Because 6 mannable content was one of the most wanted content from their census. But no, we got delve (most of it is low mannable though but not if you are the everage joe).
    * The worst part, which I keep for last, is their intention to bring back relics and empy. I mean I like it personnally (check my sig). The stats they provided on the sword already shows relics will surpass delve weapons. Those weapons are solable, come on. What's the purpose of delve ? Let's go on holiday and come back in september with fresh new relics with better weapon skills ? Because once the new relics go live, delve will be nothing more that meeble burrows. Some gear are cool. Most of the gear is only good on higly evasive crap so if they defeat the purpose of killing bosses it's pointless (you can already cap with junk gear provided proper buffs anyway).

So the other day I farmed a few ADLs because I wanted to do a second daurdabla for the LS. Marrows are STILL in high demand with the same price as pre-adoulin (~10M here). So I was saying to mdk : what's the point a farming delve all day with PUGs or even with super good groups when you could play 2Hours of dynamis get 6 marrows and get 6 airlixirs +2 in bazars. I mean basically 1 marrows= 1 airlixir +2. Since everyone got a better weapon from delve ADL is now really a joke with a party or less. So 70k plasms for very good goups that do bosses per hour is pretty gimp comparatively. Honestly, just examine the shouts or the server and examine the proportion of delve related shouts. Most of what I see is voidwatch, abyssea exp. What is this madness ?
    (56)
    Last edited by MarkovChain; 06-21-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit