Character
    Elqplau
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

stuck in transition

i warped from north sandy to glacier and ....... nothing i got an FFXI error code-3001 when i turned the system off and rebooted tried to get onto my main charactor it shows me in glacier and nothing i just get ****Downloding**** and thats it it times out with the above 3001 error code ive been told by a few of my friends that they are experincing the same thing some on pc's others on x-box as i am..... how can the test servor be up and running but the game i pay for im stuck some where in transport lol
    thanks
    (0)

Character
    Saleh
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    (0)

Windurst, Washington. Just north of Seattle.
    Character
    Ilovemithra
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

/panic /angry /sulk

Ive been off FFXI since December, just got back 2 weeks ago. Just got Seekers of Adoulin in the mail for my Xbox today so i can play the new expansion. And as soon as i use the waypoint to go to the battlegrounds to start the expansion missions i get a black screen right after the load screen. At that point my controller cannot open the menu buttonand doing results in no results. So i have to turn off the sytem by the button on the front. I can then get back into the game and play on any of my other characters, however if i select my main it results in the same black screen and unable to do anything. So i turn it off again, Gms cannot assist, they have been downgraded in power dramatically from years past. I hope this issue is resolved soon, i want to see Rune Fencer and Geomancer for myself instead of watching other people play them.
    (0)

Greetings Elqplau,

I am moving this thread from In-Game Bugs to Technical Support. I apologize for any inconvenience that has been causing but hopefully it will be resolved soon enough!

GM Bublex
    (0)