Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    We still need new pets so we don't have to be the only job that on top of needing ilvl needs merits and augments to boost our pets.

Of course there is also the combat ability thing to go over. See a smn go to yorica and kill IT++s with basically just a bp. While my jugs at the same ilvl get eaten alive
    (3)

Character
    Engelmond
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 17
    Clearly the age of hippogryphs, slugs and other assorted wildlife was too much of a good thing.

Also, it seems BST is excluded from SE's merital-mantra of "choices!" Our "choice" of 5/5 Beast Affinity or severely underleveled pets is rather suspect. But, maybe that's just me reveling in my crabby attitude at the moment.
    (3)

Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I clearly lost interest in FFxi as of lately and miss playing bst because of the rivalry. Not even the new expansion got me interested. What's this I hear that SoA pet are restricted or limited to that particular expansion...?

Are we getting these ridiculous pet half our size and don't do anything special while soloing or in pty? Can bst have their own exclusive mount, like charm-to-ride-and-escape? I'm sure smn needs some love too but "meh", I'm not a mage.

I'm sure a lot of players like me feel the same and need incentive to return... I'm sure my friends are hating me ATM XD
    (1)
    "With the POWER of Taru...!"

@@@~'~~~;SYLPH WORLD;~~~,~@@@

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardus View Post
    Clearly the age of hippogryphs, slugs and other assorted wildlife was too much of a good thing.

Also, it seems BST is excluded from SE's merital-mantra of "choices!" Our "choice" of 5/5 Beast Affinity or severely underleveled pets is rather suspect. But, maybe that's just me reveling in my crabby attitude at the moment.
    "Crabby" haha. Crab joke... with BST... ha...
    (2)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Psxpert2011 View Post
    I clearly lost interest in FFxi as of lately and miss playing bst because of the rivalry. Not even the new expansion got me interested. What's this I hear that SoA pet are restricted or limited to that particular expansion...?

Are we getting these ridiculous pet half our size and don't do anything special while soloing or in pty? Can bst have their own exclusive mount, like charm-to-ride-and-escape? I'm sure smn needs some love too but "meh", I'm not a mage.

I'm sure a lot of players like me feel the same and need incentive to return... I'm sure my friends are hating me ATM XD
    Bst are amazing outside of the Seekers expansion. The pet droopy in dyna is crazy damage on foot damage. , Now your more powerful then ever outside the expansion, Just in seekers your know longer feeling liker your playing a Beastmaster anymore.

Your jug pets in seekers are just fodder now, mainly you are using the pets to put on debuffs to the mobs and hope they stick. When ever you attack the mob most of the time now days in seeker the mob will aggro you off your pet. Need to make sure you got a tank gear set up on you in seekers . Since it is difficult to get hate on the pets to stay. Dawn mulsums and your reward or any pet ability can cause the pets to lose hate on the tougher mobs and hit you.

Even if you charm easy prey in the new expansion. The charm pets are still , on the timers that are saying there toughs or it++.

SMN and PUP's are both amazing now.
    (1)
    A Mind that has been stretched will Never Return to its original Dimension....
    (author unknown)

Seriously, Please DEVS please JUST MAKE BST SUCK LESS FOR PARTIES. THANK YOU.

Even just make it suck less in Seekers overall please.
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7