Visitant status wearing off loop

Heyo I saw a thread on this but it had long been closed. I had over 700 minutes in abyssea before leaving my party and going afk for sleep, and now that I have 450 minutes, my visitant status keeps removing and re-applying itself.
    It's not just an erroneous message because my cruor stats are being disabled and re-enabled for real.

I shut down my game and restarted it, and am getting the same issue. I shutdown for even longer and started back up, same thing. :-(
    I don't want to leave abyssea yet because all lights are max and I want my level 99 today.

*Edit*
    Now that I've purged my atma and re-instated it, the messages about my buffs wearing are just messages and no longer actually affect my stats. But the messages will not stop coming.
    (0)
    Last edited by radicaldreamer; 05-30-2013 at 06:22 AM.
    It's important to hold onto your dreams.. Even if it means staying half-asleep.
    -rd

used to see this happen when in Bastion Zones--when martello cores were gained/lost that affected cruor buffs, they'd blink and reset.

Considering the state of those zones now, the buffs may be undergoing more frequent changes then we are accustomed to.
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Player
    Happens when you stay extremely extended periods of time in a single Abyssea zone. You'll have to exit and re-enter to address it.
    (0)

Greetings radicaldreamer!

Thank you for taking the time to report this concern for us! I would be more then happy to submit this for you, however, I would like to ask that you please give us some additional information on this matter. Please fill out as much as you're able from the following template for us. Upon receipt, we will submit this for review for you! Although it may seem as though this template is not necessary as it requests information related to your character specifically, the information you give might help find the exact cause as to why an issue may be happening.

Thank you for your time and apologies for any inconvenience!

-=Game Master Emdub=-

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates: Abyssea
    Party or Solo:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>
    (0)

Character
    Kingofswords
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdub View Post
    Greetings radicaldreamer!

Thank you for taking the time to report this concern for us! I would be more then happy to submit this for you, however, I would like to ask that you please give us some additional information on this matter. Please fill out as much as you're able from the following template for us. Upon receipt, we will submit this for review for you! Although it may seem as though this template is not necessary as it requests information related to your character specifically, the information you give might help find the exact cause as to why an issue may be happening.

Thank you for your time and apologies for any inconvenience!

-=Game Master Emdub=-

<*Add more steps if necessary.>
    Platform: PC
    ISP: Local 802.11b
    Type of Internet Connection: Wi-Fi
    Date & Time: 6-4-13 12:15am PST
    Character Name: Swordhume
    Race: Hume
    World: Shiva
    Main Job: Blue Mage
    Support Job: Dancer
    Area and Coordinates: Abyssea Misdriux H-9
    Party or Solo: Alliance

Loging out and in again fixes the problem w/o resetting time or lights. I was in abyssea for a long period of time as mentioned in other posts.
    (0)
    Last edited by Inafking; 06-04-2013 at 04:30 PM.
    The Original Blue Mage