Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

XI Years of FINAL FANTASY XI Discussion Thread

Please post in this thread to hold discussions and ask questions related to the XI Years of FINAL FANTASY XI (NA) Contest.

Also, please see the following for the contest rules and guidelines.
    (1)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Perdition
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Is it just me, or is it imposssible to take an in-game screenshot for Challenge 8, without using a 3rd-party tool?
    I cannot get into screenshot mode until finished talking to moogle, which is way after star drops.
    (0)

Character
    Pokes
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I used print screen. You might have to be in windowed mode and not have the FFXI window be the last thing you clicked. Though I did have to paste and crop it using a different program.
    (1)

Character
    Antanias
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Why skip 2009?
    (0)
    "Tonight on the Vana'diel Report, a poor innocent player lost a valuable 10-15 seconds of their lives by reading Antanias's signature."

Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I would like to just thank the Community Team for putting this event together. Was very fun going to numerous locations that we hardly ever visit anymore. Happy XIth FFXI! Here's to another XI!
    (4)

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I have already found a Tarutaru for my Yovra Replica as it does not come included.

My still level 90 Bravura weeps, yet is proud to have been of service to this contest.
    (3)

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I'm happy that you guys keep these sorts of events running. Even though I've been dealing with RL stuff the past week, I still looked forward to logging in just so I could take a screenshot for the objective of the day. Thanks a lot! I'm happy to have participated. ^^
    (1)

Character
    Debmaeda
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Losing fair and square is one thing, but losing due to shoddy ethics on behalf of the community team is fairly dismaying if not disheartening. I don't expect an explanation beyond a fairly loose interpretation of the contest rules that just barely supports their stance... if that.

But hey, such is life.

Congratulations to the winners.
    (0)

Character
    Aerolite
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Debmaeda View Post
    Losing fair and square is one thing, but losing due to shoddy ethics on behalf of the community team is fairly dismaying if not disheartening. I don't expect an explanation beyond a fairly loose interpretation of the contest rules that just barely supports their stance... if that.

But hey, such is life.

Congratulations to the winners.
    You probably didn't win anything because the screenshots on every single one of your submissions had broken links, and therefore couldn't be viewed for ranking :/ .
    (2)

Character
    Debmaeda
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    You probably didn't win anything because the screenshots on every single one of your submissions had broken links, and therefore couldn't be viewed for ranking :/ .
    I am taking back what I had previously said, and I apologize for my wrongful critique of the Community Team. My passions overtook me and jumping to conclusions felt like the right thing to do, I am sorry.

IE and Firefox do not load any of my submissions, while Chrome does.

This fact should not be ignored for contestants in future events.

The sour aftertaste of this experience will make this the first and last time I contribute to these forums due to my own negligence and thoughtlessness.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast