Character
    Crazycloud
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Trial 303 Kills not counting

I am 102/150 complete on this trial. I went to kill Manticores on Firesday just a little while ago and my kills were not counting for the trial. The other 102 kills were done in the same location, against the same mob, and on Firesday with the pet getting the killing blow. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    What was the location? are you sure you had the weapon equipped?
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Hello Uscrulez2001,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a problem getting the last kills you need. If possible, would you be able to let us know of the following:

Which location where you fighting the mobs?
    Did you make sure to have the weapon equipped?
    Did you gain experience off the mobs?

Please us know! Also, please fill out the following template so that the developers have the necessary information that they need to look into your issue further. Thank you for understanding:

Thread Title:
    Short outline explaining what sort of issue you are experiencing.

Platform:
    Specify which platform was in use to play the game.("PlayStation2", Windows, and/or Xbox 360)

ISP:
    Name of ISP you use to connect to the Internet.

Type of Internet Connection:
    Specify the type of connection. (dial-up, DSL, CATV, Optic Fiber, Other)

Internet Connection Speed:
    Specify the speed of internet connection. (Example: 768Kbit/s, 5Mbit/s)

Date & Time:
    Date and time of when the issue occurred. Please be sure to state the time zone of your region. (Example: Pacific Time = PST/PDT)

Frequency:
    State how frequently the issue occurs. Please select from the following.
    1. Always
    2. Sometimes
    3. Once (did not reproduce)
    4. Unknown

Character Name:
    Which character did the issue occur with?

Race:
    Race of your character when the issue occurred.
    (Hume M, Hume F, ElvaanM, ElvaanF, TarutaruM, TarutaruF, Galka, Mithra)

World:
    World where the issue occurred.

Main Job:
    Main job and level of your character when the issue occurred.

Support Job:
    Support job of your character when the issue occurred.

Area and Coordinates:
    Area and map coordinates where the issue occurred.

Party or Solo:
    If you were solo when the issue occurred, please write "Solo". If you were in a party, please write "Party". With alliance, please write "Alliance."
    *If you wrote "Party" or "Alliance", please also include the number of members.

NPC Name:
    Name of NPC that your character was interacting with when the issue occurred.
    *If you were not interacting with any NPC, then please write "None".

Monster Name:
    Name of monster that your character was battling against when the issue occurred.
    *If you were not battling against any monster, then please write "None".

Steps:
    Detailed steps on how the issue occurred.
    *Please try to include the following details.

* What you were doing when the issue occurred. (Example: Battle, mission, quest, crafting, synthesis, etc.)
    * Please do your best to write using official terms for item names and skill/ability names. Please avoid any abbreviations or improper terms.
    * If you were using macro commands when the issue occurred, please include the details of the command.
    * In case the error message appeared when the issue occurred, please include what the message said.

*In case you cannot post all of the information in a single post due to character limitations, please make multiple posts.

SQUARE ENIX MODERATOR
    (0)

Character
    Crazycloud
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Which location where you fighting the mobs?
    Cape Teriggan
    Did you make sure to have the weapon equipped?
    Yes, the weapon was equipped
    Did you gain experience off the mobs?
    Yes, I was fighting Greater Manticores

Please us know! Also, please fill out the following template so that the developers have the necessary information that they need to look into your issue further. Thank you for understanding:

Thread Title:
    I was not receiving credit for kills for Trial 303

Platform:
    Windows

ISP:
    AT&T

Type of Internet Connection:
    DSL

Internet Connection Speed:
    15 MBPS

Date & Time:
    05/24/13 0930 EDT

Frequency:

No credit repeatedly on this Firesday

Character Name:
    Crazycloud

Race:
    Race of your character when the issue occurred.
    Hume M

World:
    Odin

Main Job:
    BST Level 99

Support Job:
    DNC

Area and Coordinates:
    Cape Teriggan G-5

Party or Solo:
    Solo

NPC Name:
    None

Monster Name:
    Greater Manticore

Steps:
    No error message received. I received exp as normal, I just did not get credit for the kills for Trial 303.
    (0)

5. 05-25-2013 06:34 AM

Just posting to be sure they have everything needed for replication/testing, what pet(s) were you using. Both when you received credit, and when you did not (just so they can rule that out as a potential issue if it was different pets).
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Uscrulez2001,

We appreciate your reporting this issue. We are going to look into this potential issue with your kills not being credited towards Trial 303.

Please note: As players are offering advice and troubleshooting with you, we are going to be leaving this thread open. If you are able to resolve the issue, please note it here, as it will be a great help to us and others.

Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend consulting http://www.PlayOnline.com or http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/fo...ersion-Updates for any details about the development team's investigation.

Thank you, Uscrulez2001, again for your update. We wish you well and an excellent day!

GM Baudle
    (0)