Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Adoulin Storage Slip {Can I have it?}

Title says it all, 15 pieces of gear I don't always want to lug around.

If possible, save us a further piece of inventory and add adoulin to Empyrean 08 (the nq/accessory empyrean slip), or empyrean 10, if there's room.
    (12)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    And please for the sake of sanity let us store those pieces that has been partially upgraded too. Otherwise, it's going to be useless.
    (0)

Player
    Include the Naakual drops and non-upgradable Plasm gear while we're at it too.
    (2)

The bit-mask method has limitations that may prevent adding them to an existing slip (simply because of the massive variety of stats within the Delve system). They would likely create new slips for storing them, each rank level going on a seperate slip. That could still provide a good bit of inventory relief though.
    (2)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamin View Post
    And please for the sake of sanity let us store those pieces that has been partially upgraded too. Otherwise, it's going to be useless.
    While I'd love this, each item has 3 separate paths and 15 levels of each path, plus the base item. 46 stages for each item * 15 gear pieces. 690, and then there's weapons.

The other problem is storing your progress. At the very least, storing a ranked item with progress would reset your mid rank progress. You might be Path A, Rank 4 and 30 points into Rank 4, but if storing were possible, storing would make it 0 points in, most likely.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    While I'd love this, each item has 3 separate paths and 15 levels of each path, plus the base item. 46 stages for each item * 15 gear pieces. 690, and then there's weapons.

The other problem is storing your progress. At the very least, storing a ranked item with progress would reset your mid rank progress. You might be Path A, Rank 4 and 30 points into Rank 4, but if storing were possible, storing would make it 0 points in, most likely.
    It would, for the same reason you loose progress with magian items. The bit mask just basically stores a mark that represents an item's ID reference in the database, so it just stores the completed stage of the item. So it would have no reference for the points...just the database ID for that weapon type when it was completed at Path A, Rank 4, and no points.
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Most of the stuff is augmented so it can't be stored.
    (1)

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    At least Nakuaal and the adoulin bayld Gear (it has static Augments only one time upgrade) should be storeable lol.
    (5)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    Most of the stuff is augmented so it can't be stored.
    The static variety augments can be stored though, as they would be following a known pattern just like the magians. At worst, it could be a double word entry instead of a single I guess--one for the weapon, one for the stats. The point is it could get to be a space issue pretty quick if you are trying to save the points value as well (server side aspect, fitting the data in the PS2 stream, etc.).
    (0)

Character
    Shadaax
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    {Mog Knapsack}{Can I have it?}
    (1)
    I reject your reality and substitute my own...
    - Adam Savage

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast