Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Teakwood View Post
    Right, because flipping a binary switch on two items is really comparable to the work involved in rebalancing the game's endgame gear with respect to extant and future content and then implementing all of the changes.

Gotcha.
    I think people are more insulted by the very idea that SE would even be talking about or thinking about these items which are far beyond pointless at this point rather than actually focusing on something meaningful.
    (9)

Character
    Duelle
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimerawizard View Post
    You said they fixed content...didn't know AH-able or not was content.
    If they fixed content of garrison the XP scrolls would be boosted immensely, equipment would have been made semi relevant to something outside garrison, and level cap probably removed.

Also, +1 all y'all.
    This is what I think of when you say "fix content". If they removed the level cap for Garrison (hopefully leaving mob levels untouched), increased drop rates on stuff like Mannequin parts, adjusted gear rewards to be relevant stat-wise (if we had an appearance system I would even say "introduce unique-looking gear"), then we could say they fixed Garrison.
    (2)
    Last edited by Duelle; 05-13-2013 at 05:40 AM.
    * The sad thing is that FFXIV turned RDM into a turret, and people think that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to combine sword and magic into something more, not spend the bulk of gameplay spamming spells and jump into melee for only 3 GCDs before scurrying back to the back line.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3