Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Demilune Abyssite after each fight is 100% Upgrades to the next Tier, Please!

Could we put an end to this time-sink, we have better things to do with our time and money. Make it that all Abyssites upgrade to the next tier 100% after each fight and stop with the randomness. I've gone 0/20+ without upgrading and did not have a T3 in possession. Please and Thank you.
    (100)

or at the very least, bind it to red proc or something...having it wholly controlled by the crappy RNG is just absurd.
    (37)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Angellus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I agree with Krashport, the current system sucks! Please fix this and while you're at it, all "random" stuff in this game!
    (24)

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Agreed! The one/two drop chance on tier 3 is enough random "fun" for a several-year-old activity. Upgrades should happen on the first kill on tier 2 -> 3, even if it's tied to a proc.
    (20)
    Last edited by Merton9999; 05-08-2013 at 07:37 AM.

Character
    Carebear
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    As a witness to just how long it can take, I'm all for this as well. 100% upgrade is a superb idea.
    (19)

Character
    Ladyofdragons
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I wholeheartedly agree with Krashport, This would be very beneficial and help with the traffic on upgrading too.
    (18)

Character
    Draconas
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 96
    I have to whole heartily agree with Krashport on this subject. The introduction of voidwalker notorious monters (VNMs) was an interesting aspect to the game, but the mechanics in which are used to make these notorious monsters (NMs) to spawn are in a dire need of an upgrade/overview. Now having said that I am not just going to say "We need change! Change! Change!" and and not give valid points toward the issue. Lets stay on subject and just talk about the VNMs in Abyssea, I wont talk about the ones outside which can be another nightmare sometimes. If a player wanted to make an Empyrean weapon they would go and farm up the pops for the NMs. During this farming most of the pops for these NMs are spawned through key items which are usually gained by killing another notorious monster. They can be given usually 100% of the time if you stagger the NM with a red proc. Some of the trophy/item NMs require many key items some only one. One could argue that then trying to change the tier/color of the key items that spawn VNMs is framing, however there is no guarantee of a change. You can get treasure hunter on it, you can proc it red, yellow, and/or blue, you can do a dance around the VNM, you can bribe it, you can use harsh language, etc etc, but it is totally random. It may only take one time or it could take twenty plus times! There needs to be an introduction of procing red on the VNMs to increasing the chance of upgrading the key items. My next topic on this subject is the number of VNMs spawns compared to the number of NMs spawns in Abyssea. Most of the Empyrean weapon NMs have three "???" location to force spawn them from with a five minute re-time on those locations after the NM is defeated. VNMs have a ten to fifteen minute re pop time. If people go out in a group to spawn these NMs, either regular or voidwalker, and are solely going for the trophies/items you can pop three of the NMs to only one VNM. I am not going to discuss how to play the game and what is the best way to kill such and such NMs but I am just saying that you can clearly get more done fighting the NMs vs fighting the VNMs in less time. Thank you for taking the time to read my long winded post and I am sure that other players would appreciate this change to the game that will increase their overall game experience to a more positive note.
    (16)

Character
    Danial
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I agree with the red proc part.
    (17)

Character
    Xiahou
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Fully support this, at least bind it to red weakness!
    (18)

Character
    Pimptarutaru
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    my longest for T1->T2 is like 1/92... True story lol. I would like it that something would change on this as well!
    (16)

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast