Character
    Telothe
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 24

Brand new player (whaaat?!)

Hi!

I just started the game something like two weeks ago. I actually started with FFXIV Ver 1.0 and since that game is in the "No Telothe allowed" phase of being rebuilt, I am learning and getting into FFXI.
    I'm hoping to find myself in a good LS that has willing people capable of helping a complete newb. It would be wonderful. I usually play in the evening times and all over on the weekends.

Thanks!
    (1)

Character
    Jsnightg
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 50
    Welcome to or back to FFXI, I'm a leader of xxFHGxx LS on Siren we currently have around 12-13 members that are all active. if your interested in coming back to FF and be active we can help you start off your adventure and we can build a active LS with endgame content once your ready. We do have people help with with leveling, Missions, unlocking jobs and much more come check us out https://discord.gg/xe7unnJ
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsnightg View Post
    Welcome to or back to FFXI, I'm a leader of xxFHGxx LS on Siren we currently have around 12-13 members that are all active. if your interested in coming back to FF and be active we can help you start off your adventure and we can build a active LS with endgame content once your ready. We do have people help with with leveling, Missions, unlocking jobs and much more come check us out https://discord.gg/xe7unnJ
    Their post is over 7 years old.
    (3)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

This is amazing.
    (0)
    It's your server.