Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Zulong
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 50
    I've been server hoping with a couple of friends after I reinstalled this game. But right now I have no one to play with. So I'll be moving to this server if your interested with helping me out, as well as making a few new friends on this game. If you're still active great when I move to this server I'll be sure to send a tell as well.
    (0)

Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    We are still recruiting! I'll be more than happy to help anyone out if you're looking to join. ^^
    (0)

Character
    Zulong
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 50
    Thanks! I'll be sure to transfer over to your world tonight when I get off work tonight.
    (0)

Character
    Ryukishi
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I have some questions if you don't mind. I know you say social and are willing to help out I hate to sound like a downer or anything but since coming back I've had alot of trouble with linkshell's. When you say you'll help with anything does that include all the stuff noone wants to do anymore unless you shout and sometimes get very lucky with those shouts. I played alot back in the hayday of ffxi and quit before wings came out. So I'm behind on missions, gear, ect. I'm willing to do a server transfer at this point cause valefor is not cutting it for me. I've joined 3 different ls since coming back and after helping with chloris and other random fights including farming mats for chloris and other aby fights. It just seems like every time i would ask for help everyone would be complaining they are bored but unless its something they want they don't want to help. I don't mind shouting for help with seals and stuff but if i could find a ls with people not in a clic that only will help people in said clic i would enjoy the game alot more. So that is my main question will you help even with the outdated content. and by all means i'm not trying to be mean or anything and I'm more than willing to help myself with limits for anyone or anything i can really. I think i might just be stuck in the past of ffxi where people would help without having to be paid or something to come help. But I have whm99, blm99, drg99, bst99, mnk99 and have other jobs i'm currently working on or interested to lvl. So if you want an avid ffxi fan and someone willing to help lemme know and i'll server transfer as soon as i can. Thanks for reading all that and hope to hear some good news from you.
    (0)

Character
    Chillo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Heya Ryukishi, I'd be more than happy to help with anything you may need help with. I've begun organizing events for the LS as a whole starting with some of the older content. In the past six weeks I just finished the original six Dynamis zones with a large portion of the fellow guildies (Linkshell members ). In fact, tonight we're even starting on Dreamworld Dynamis areas! After that I have tons of plans for future events to do with the LS.

Let me know what content you're thinking of specifically and I'll let you know if they're in my plans already. If not, I'm sure we can squeeze them in!

I would also like to point something else out to anyone else who may be reading. As a LS that focuses primarily on the social aspect, just a large chat room, a thing I'm noticing with very few members is that some don't socialize at all then complain when fellow guildies don't respond to their pleas for help. So my biggest recommendation is to socialize and you'll have no problems in this LS! I look forward to any future guildies hoping to join. ^^
    (0)

Is this shell still relatively active? I'm interested in helping some newer people out, having people around to talk with.
    (0)

Character
    Nakts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Same here, it'd be nice to have a reason to come punch mobs.
    (0)

Player
    Hello guys! Myself and a friend are returning to FFXI after a bit of a hiatus and we're wondering if you guys are still actively looking for players. Since FFXIV I'm worried there won't be as many people around, but I'm hoping to play with a good community. My in-game character names are Syfal and Jabedo. Let me know if you still want new people! Thanks for reading.
    (0)

Player
    i am interested in playing with you guys! Im a vet but id love to make a new Char and go through the game with you guys!
    (0)

Player
    well maybe not a vet but i have been playing for a long time
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2