Character
    Maree
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1

Good servers for brand new players?

I've only wandered around Windhurst so far exploring and before I stepped foot out the gates I wanted to make sure I was on a favorable server. Just looking for opinions on what the best server would be to call home before I get too far in.
    (0)

Character
    Pintsized
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 95
    Hello Ragnarock is a great server. if ur interested to joining i am LS leader of Dark Requiem u can message me in game
    (0)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TiffLang View Post
    I've only wandered around Windhurst so far exploring and before I stepped foot out the gates I wanted to make sure I was on a favorable server. Just looking for opinions on what the best server would be to call home before I get too far in.
    One thing that throws people off is that the starting cities are quiet places nowadays- while the central cities (like Jeuno) are full of PC's running around, selling stuff, etc. Check Sylph's server-specific board and ask, see how much you get response-wise. If not, I can say from personal experience that Ragnarok is alive and kicking.

Oh, and "Hi!", Pintsized. I think I saw you running around Crawler's Nest last night...
    (1)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Pintsized
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 95
    Rustic! how r ya yea u did lmao. am good if u ever need a LS Rustic msg me ingame. i currently am Offline but yea Tifflang came to rag n joined us
    (1)

Character
    Lycoon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 6
    I'd like to join too, I just came back after too many years (and on pc this time as well instead of ps2) and looking for a linkshell. I'll make a char after maintenance and pm you later tonight
    (0)

Character
    Graystone
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Here on Quetz I'm always running into new players and returning players. The linkshell I'm in has people all over the world, noobs and pros alike. If you'd like to join us please feel free
    (0)

===========Don't make me kick your butt into next Watersday!===========