Character
    Drakekahn
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16

New to FFXI & New on Odin Server Need Friends Please :)

Hello as the title says i am about 1 day old to final fantasy and i have just started on Odin server... so far i been doing okey on my own and made some money selling crystals ect so im all good so far

I just wanted to know if there is any other new players like me in the game that would want to be friends so we can level uptogether or do stuff together or maybe anyone who could help me out with questions

I Did ask once on Odin server about a question but... it seems that they are rather rude and i am kinda having my doubts on makeing a new character on Odin server as it do not seem very new player friendly :/

Anyways if anyone wants to be friends just give me a message or friend request my ingame name is Drakekahn
    (0)

Character
    Pintsized
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 95
    Hello Drake i see ur unhappy on odin well if u decide u wanna change servers u can come to Rangarock and join my linkshell i am in fact new as well so r alot of our members. we are new LS but social n very friendly. i am the GM of the LS. you can find me in game on rag at Pintsized. let me know if ur interested
    (0)

Player
    Yo im on Odin and i have a good friend on there we would be happy to play with you! add me Zadaine!
    im new to so i can lvl with you i know some good ways and what not!
    (0)