Thread: chocobo jig II

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

chocobo jig II

about time darn it!. i mean come on the galka in the SS is practically screaming " THANK GOD!!!!!!!!"
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    This ability rivals Ternary Flourish. Out of all of the suggestions on this forum, they had to pick one that was both terrible and unpopular. I wish they had at least chosen the Raise Waltz to silence the maximum number of idiots.

The worst part is that they telegraphed this a long ways off:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post170162
    (5)

Character
    Rionaheart
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    ye what a lode of rubbish get a smn if you want a aoe speed forgot the name of it what the hell are se thinking would love to know what idiot came up with the idea of chocobo jig II i love Dnc and if i get asked to use it i will tell you what they can do p155 off.
    (0)
    Rionaheart
    Server Ragnarok

Character
    Okinoki
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The worst part about this is the second you use the JA you receive the effect of Jig along with the party. They continue running away while you wait several seconds for the animation to finish, putting them at an advantage over the DNC!

I'm not one to generally post in forums but this last update has just made the only reason I like playing FFXI obsolete. I appreciate in an MMO you need to be versatile with jobs/classes to a degree but thanks to Delve I can see no viable reason to even bother gearing DNC. DNC has no place in that event and the only reason I got to play DNC prior to that was due to being in a ls of friends.

I really would like to know how the dev's expect us to play DNC. Farming Plasm you can support heal but with the amount of enfeebles and slow etc the alliance is constantly receiving it's impossible to erase them. Due to the way the job is it's generally put in the pt without the BRD's etc so already at a disadvantage.

Things like this never used bothered me I've always been fine going as a healer to an event that got me gear for DNC but since Delve has made most other events pointless I'm finding it hard to spend the plasm gearing a job that has no use.

Are there any plans for the job in the pipe line?

In the post Byrth has referenced I find it hard to understand the reasoning on some of the responses. The unified waltz timer just doesn't make sense to me. We're already at a disadvantage as a healer from being subject to front line enfeebles, having to going momentum of gathering TP before we can start healing. Would splitting the timers really break the healing balance?

DNC's steps should also be much more substantial than what they currently are, the fact that the same enfeebles can be applied by someone with DNC sub job just adds insult to injury. Why not just take a DRK/DNC if you want the enfeebles that much.

I don't mean to be dramatic and I appreciate how this post sounds but when the main reason you log in a game is to play your favourite job, it becomes pretty pointless when all practicality of it has been taken away from new events. As it stands my options are play a job I don't like to play to gear a job I will never get to play or level a job I don't want to level to gear it up.

DNC has its uses in old content but I bought SoA to play this content, not farm dyna currency for the rest of the time I play this game. Just in case this gets a response please do not ask us to try Skirmish and Salvage II, the point is we have done those events and want to now move on to Delve, not continue to do out dated events.
    (2)
    Last edited by Troupe; 05-07-2013 at 08:54 AM.

It should have been a lv49 dancer ability since all, but worthless if got the 12% movement shoes and use sprinter shoes. It last longer and do not need waste the jig. For sneak and invis. And since most people in the party is not in hurry for 40 seconds of movement speed. Since in this day and age most people got other means of movement speed stuff there using anyways.
    (0)
    A Mind that has been stretched will Never Return to its original Dimension....
    (author unknown)

Character
    Annalise
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Holy whining.
    (2)

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I been waiting to post something. But i don't know any english Word that describes how bad this Ability is.
    Does 'Trenay Flourish' count as a Word?
    (0)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!