Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Lolism
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 90
    All the negativity towards Warcraft, and no one gives a legit reason to dislike it. Sounds like a bunch of people hopping on the bandwagon.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Nvr View Post
    Yet you spend the time replying. Not even a related reply. You are litterally posting a useless post in a thread you are complaining about it's relevance.
    If something useless has already been created, then it is only fair I have my own share in opinions on it.
    However, I didn't create a thread which is frowned upon in the wrong section on the wrong forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokoyo View Post
    not really no... i bow down to your sarcasm...
    I wasn't being sarcastic, so now i'll just assume you have no idea what you're talking about.
    I'll also assume you are one of the people who just type purposely chatting in lower case, making smiley faces at an attempt to flamebait for entertainment for yourself on a forum because 1. you have nothing better to do right now and 2. it's fun to see people respond to you with care.

As for me not having anything better to do, at least i'm not creating threads with 3 words in the post about a game unrelated to FFXI.
    (0)

Player
    The OP implied that WoW failed in comparison to FFXI, so the topic is related to FFXI; therefore, not off topic.
    Poko, just edit your OP add "I like FFXI better" so Juri can stop complaining.
    (0)

Character
    Pokoloko
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Juri_Licious View Post
    If something useless has already been created, then it is only fair I have my own share in opinions on it.
    However, I didn't create a thread which is frowned upon in the wrong section on the wrong forum.

I wasn't being sarcastic, so now i'll just assume you have no idea what you're talking about.
    I'll also assume you are one of the people who just type purposely chatting in lower case, making smiley faces at an attempt to flamebait for entertainment for yourself on a forum because 1. you have nothing better to do right now and 2. it's fun to see people respond to you with care.

As for me not having anything better to do, at least i'm not creating threads with 3 words in the post about a game unrelated to FFXI.
    ok.. so ill kust go along with everything you say about me.. because you obviously know me.. so ill reply like this...

haha.. yeah ok..

will that do for you ?..
    (0)

Character
    Sesono
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    WoW isnt bad!
    But it isn't comparable to FF in general. You get used to the graphics and while you level up the game becomes more and more fun, actually the new starter areas are really really well done!

the only thing in WoW that sucks is, that you have to do the same things over and over and over again with every new major patch and addon ...and this is getting boring after a while. Also the Community sucks...i mean, totally! With Cataclysm addon people actually have to work for their stuff again, that wasn't always the case - in LK addon you got almost everything for free or really quick...but as i wrote, this changed with Cata.
    (0)

Character
    Pokoloko
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    i tried the game ive been playing it for a few days now.. so not jumping on any bandwagon.. even got friends that play the game full time helping me learn it.. so yeah.. i tried it... and didnt like it...

but FFXI is still the best ever... there.. i made the comparison !
    (0)

Character
    Evilbob
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    POST COUNT +1

wow sucks, end of comment
    (0)

Character
    Lolism
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesono View Post
    WoW isnt bad!
    But it isn't comparable to FF in general. You get used to the graphics and while you level up the game becomes more and more fun, actually the new starter areas are really really well done!

the only thing in WoW that sucks is, that you have to do the same things over and over and over again with every new major patch and addon ...and this is getting boring after a while. Also the Community sucks...i mean, totally! With Cataclysm addon people actually have to work for their stuff again, that wasn't always the case - in LK addon you got almost everything for free or really quick...but as i wrote, this changed with Cata.
    Then again you can say the same thing about this. Its pretty much Abyssea=Wrath of the Lich King. Both games are very repetitive, for example Quest grinding = Partying, both you do the same thing over and over. The main difference is the storytelling, All of WoW's Main storytelling, Is done through quests. Before anyone discredits WoWs storylines they have so much more lore than FFXI does. FFXI goes with the traditional JRPG way of storytelling, which is great, it gets the player into it very well and Keeps you there while your doing it.
    Also FFXI has gorgeous Cut scenes for its time.

Its not fair to judge a game because you have rose-tinted glasses and are very biased to YOUR game of choice.
    But in the end its Everyones personal opinion.
    (0)

Player
    Was it just me or did this thread dissapear for a while?
    (0)

Character
    Pokoloko
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvr View Post
    Was it just me or did this thread dissapear for a while?
    yeah it did... i posted a reply but that vanished too ! so how ya keeping Nvr ?.. i miss you hah
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast