Character
    Bluthund
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95

Returning player looking for active NA linkshell

I played for about 2½ years starting at the beginning of ToAU, taking a break, coming back a few months, and then leaving again in Dec 09. A lot has changed and all my friends are gone except for the one who gifted me the complete pack of FFXI on Steam. Looking for a social linkshell to do abyssea events and possibly limbus with... or just a group to chat with since it's pretty lonely out here
    (0)

Actively curious as to your interest in Limbus, is it purely nostalgia or did you have some reason for wanting it >_>? Cause its ultimately pretty useless, even the new limbus II has pretty garbage pieces saddly. (though I'm sure theres a few niche pieces).

Either way, wish you best of luck, You've got a lot of catching up to do and I hope its not all too overwhelming for you.
    (0)

Character
    Bluthund
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    There are a few AF+1 pieces I still want and I saw Homam is upgradable now so I figured I'd work on that since it still seems to be the best for TPing in.

An old friend has been helping me with all the Abyssea stuff and I've gotten the hang of it so far. Don't think I'm going to bother with anything outside of Dynamis, Limbus, Abyssea and any new content though.
    (0)

I'm no BLU, but i think Empyrean +2 and NNI gear, with some Salvage II gear maybe, is the best you'll be able to use for TP Gear. Though, I think Limbus II gear is actually quite easy to obtain so its a very good starting point I'm sure it'll serve you for the time you use it.

AF+1, mmmm, I wish they'd +2 it but thats a pipe dream
    (0)

Character
    Bluthund
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    I got to Floor 100 before the level cap increase and I don't like Salvage but thank you for the suggestions. I'm going to work on Emp. Hat & Legs but the rest don't look worthwhile... maybe for magical nuking but I haven't sorted out my mage gear yet; I'll get on that after I get SCH to 99.
    (0)

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    The body is 2tic refresh and is very worth it, even if only for an idle piece. It even has haste and acc if you need to melee in it. You're right about the hands and feet, just nuking pieces, please never melee in them! lol
    (0)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN