Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Drybones
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Thoughts on Runefencer

What dose everyone think about runefencer, im currently lvl 69 on runefencer and i think its awesome, the rune enchantments are really usefull, it has saved my skin alot cause of the magic defence, either reducing the magic damege are nearly nullifing it, and the damage and normal defence it has isnt the best buts decent and the evasion it ha is high for a dd
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    At 99 with full runes, capped barstone, phalanx and the elemental res JA. Megamaw Mikey still did Stone V for nearly 1k in damage multiple times. So I'm not very impressed.
    (0)

Character
    Darthmaull
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    At 99 with full runes, capped barstone, phalanx and the elemental res JA. Megamaw Mikey still did Stone V for nearly 1k in damage multiple times. So I'm not very impressed.
    Sorry but you sir are doing something wrong. The most ive been hit so far at 99 is in the 400's.
    (3)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Run needs a lot more work to make it usable in end game situations, but it is a very cool job so far. I like the direction it is going.

Also, when I subbed it on blu I was mildly impressed. In times where you want resistance over physical defense then blu/run is a decent option. I wouldn't mind doing Early Bird Catches The Wyrm again as that combo. Also lunge dealt okay dmg as well.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthmaull View Post
    Sorry but you sir are doing something wrong. The most ive been hit so far at 99 is in the 400's.
    full runes, capped barstone, phalanx and the elemental res JA.
    Where'd I go wrong?
    (0)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Where'd I go wrong?
    Wrong rune element possibly? From what I've read on the forums, the average from MM is 400-600. 1k is almost unheard of.
    (0)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Character
    Drybones
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Ive killed it on drk before n thats 99 doing about 500dmg, would have thought using flabra x3 + barstone would lower that dmg at least
    (0)

Character
    Darthmaull
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Drybones View Post
    Ive killed it on drk before n thats 99 doing about 500dmg, would have thought using flabra x3 + barstone would lower that dmg at least
    It would. I did MM again last night. The most a stone V hit for was 400+. Most hit for low 100's and even some double digit damage. Stonega III was more of an issue along with Full Force Blow. I couldn't keep Foil up every time he used FFB. Some were double digit damage while most were in the 300 range.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Delvish View Post
    Wrong rune element possibly? From what I've read on the forums, the average from MM is 400-600. 1k is almost unheard of.
    Nope, I was using wind for the earth res. Fighting mikey I was taking 600 just from ga III.
    (0)

Nope, I was using wind for the earth res. Fighting mikey I was taking 600 just from ga III.
    Like an above poster said... you're doing something wrong lol. + damage taken gear perhaps? Forgot shell? When I've fought him I also find that FFB does more damage than any of his spells, so I full-time -PDT (which includes -14% MDT) apart from during WS and I also see figures ranging from 300-400 from spells max, then let him cure me with a Stone V for over 1200 once I've taken enough damage XD
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast