Critcal smash KI

The Ki critical smash gives a message "player found some high quality materials gather tool from breaking"

Firstly the message seems like a typing mistake also more importantly no items are given when this effect procs.
    (0)

Greetings raps1355!

Thank you for taking the time to report this concern for us! I would be more then happy to submit this for you, however, I would like to ask that you please give us some additional information on this matter. Please fill out as much as you're able from the following template for us. Upon receipt, we will submit this for review for you! Although it may seem as though this template is not necessary as it requests information related to your character specifically, the information you give might help find the exact cause as to why an issue may be happening.

Thank you for your time and apologies for any inconvenience!

-=Game Master Emdub=-

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    "Cherished Axe" KI has similar issues with the text. I made a screenshot, but since I'm at work right now I'll upload it in 10 hours.
    Platform: PC
    ISP: Belgacom
    Type of Internet Connection: Fibre
    Internet Connection Speed: Bloody fast
    Date & Time: ~22:00 CEST
    Frequency: once, but only done limited testing
    Character Name: Kristal
    Race: Hume Female
    World: Bismarck
    Main Job: PUP
    Support Job: DNC
    Area and Coordinates: I-9
    Party or Solo: Solo
    Steps:
    1. Wear Treefeller Gloves
    2. Use item "Hatchet" on Logging Point, while in possession of the Key Item "Cherished Axe"
    3. Log until getting a malformed message about hatchet break being prevented.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...axeglitch.png/

Notice how the effect is called "Cherishedchop", while the key item is "Cherished Axe", and my female character is called 'his'.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kristal; 04-19-2013 at 04:51 AM.
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Greetings raps1355,

Thank you for filling out the template as requested. I have made sure to submit your information to the development team, and they will make sure to thoroughly investigate this matter, based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread, but I do recommend consulting http://www.PlayOnline.com or http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/fo...ersion-Updates for any details about the development team's investigation. Thanks again for your report!

GM Bublex
    (0)