I was doing flux 8 in WoE to see how it fared against those magic happy turtles:

All seemed to be going ok except for 1 thing... DISPELGA.

If a mob gets dispel happy, 2 things happen:

1) you find yourelf very vulnerable.

2) you spend all your time and MP re-buffing

Despite getting past the first boss, with it being kind enough to cure me back to full (over 800 HP but it would have been more if I had more to cure), the 2nd boss got spammy with Tortoise Song, removing refresh, regen, pro, shell, barstone, all 3 runes and vallation and leaving me open to the next nuke that he cared to toss at me >.>

This is even more disturbing as one of the key events that I was hoping to utilise RUN in is Arch Ultima... but it can use dissipation (AOE dispel all) which could lead to an early demise. Of course, on Ultima we use a WHM for buffing pro/shell, so RUN can concentrate on getting runes back up, but if you have hate when Dissipation is used, and have no shadows/third eye/cocoon/defender whatever up, you're a sitting duck.

Thankfully, Citadel Buster has a long ready time, during which it can't do anything else, so there's plenty of time to get up one for all, or 2-3 runes and Valliance.