Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    rune fencers aren't cool enough to attack twice, sorry! >.>

(j/k)
    INB4 "Rune Fencer will now gain access to the spell Temper."
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Nyheen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    Hmm. I have a Verethragna for MNK. If I then go and level PUP I don't have to go make a new Empyrean. I don't see where the chronological age of the job has anything to do with it as either way the job is new to me.

Besides, I'm pretty sure SE claimed it was for BALANCE!! reasons and not out of fairness. That's why I wanted to know what was so unbalanced about it.
    ya but pup came out before abyssea so when the new weapons came out everyone had a fair chance to get it. reason why pup was not on the relic list. would be unfair if all my friends that already lvl drk, war, pld & it got a Caladbolg & Ragnarok that can use it on rune right off the back. once the weapons come out for rune everyone gets a fair shot. so no free pass for you!
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    I would delete my character and quit.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by nyheen View Post
    ya but pup came out before abyssea so when the new weapons came out everyone had a fair chance to get it. reason why pup was not on the relic list. would be unfair if all my friends that already lvl drk, war, pld & it got a Caladbolg & Ragnarok that can use it on rune right off the back. once the weapons come out for rune everyone gets a fair shot. so no free pass for you!
    Your full of it. If you wanted a super weapon for RUN there was plenty of time, we knew more than 6 months ago when it was confirmed that RUN would be using GS that it would get no R/Es, if they did, you would have had 6 months to build a Ragnarok or a Caladbolg, seems like that is a fair shot to me. In either case, this is not about Emps or Relics, this is about the OAT, a weapon which it should have access to in either case, the fact its restricted from it is stupid, just because it is a similar path should not make it impossible for a RUN to obtain it, in all honesty it only shares 3 trials with Emp/Relic so far as I recall, which is minor.
    (0)

Character
    Nyheen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Your full of it. If you wanted a super weapon for RUN there was plenty of time, we knew more than 6 months ago when it was confirmed that RUN would be using GS that it would get no R/Es, if they did, you would have had 6 months to build a Ragnarok or a Caladbolg, seems like that is a fair shot to me. In either case, this is not about Emps or Relics, this is about the OAT, a weapon which it should have access to in either case, the fact its restricted from it is stupid, just because it is a similar path should not make it impossible for a RUN to obtain it, in all honesty it only shares 3 trials with Emp/Relic so far as I recall, which is minor.
    lol hey i dont make the rules so dont take it out on me. maybe it got something to do with the coding,ps2 limit? or SE just simply dont want rune on it. geo dont get the OaT club also
    (0)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I would delete my character and quit.
    LOL, I'd rather see a "Riposte" spell, like I suggested before, that is like Reprisal for Parrying.
    (0)
    Can you imagine waking up each morning knowing that you would have to wrestle a man-sized radish to death in order to eat?
    Sorry, had to.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    they haven't stolen enough from RDM with both new jobs yet, so I won't be surprised
    (2)

Character
    Kojo
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    they haven't stolen enough from RDM with both new jobs yet, so I won't be surprised
    "After the completion of this update, Rune Fencer will have access to the weapon skill "Death Blossom"."
    (2)
    Sorry, had to.

Player
    because everyone can pull 20+mil out their bums for a relic in less than six months. empy meh idk how much it costs.... your statement however could be used the opposite way. they did tell you 6 months ago that Run wasn't getting said weapons... yet everyone still treats this as though it was yesterday's news... I havent even seen any new weapons outside of coalition gear i know skirms drop gear im sure youll find plenty of weapons soon enough. if not GS has some of the best to offer high endgame wise. sides.... your a tank.. not a DD you don't need ragnarok to tank and might be far from practicle
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by nyheen View Post
    lol hey i dont make the rules so dont take it out on me. maybe it got something to do with the coding,ps2 limit? or SE just simply dont want rune on it. geo dont get the OaT club also
    No, you don't make the rules, you make up rules, SE never said the entire Physical Trial paths would be over powered, they said Emp and Relic weapons would be, which are very different, as such this entire thread is instantly justified till SE addresses it.
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast