Missing animation on PS2

I play on all 3 platforms, and my second account has the SoA expansion installed on the PC, but while playing on the PS2. No animations, outside of magic, are displayed. Weapon skills or Job Abilities like Provoke, Ignis, Berserk would not be shown.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Do you have the same Effects filters on across the different platforms?
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyyigo-Tipyigo View Post
    Do you have the same Effects filters on across the different platforms?
    I can see the magic effects being cast though
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Ziyyigotipyigo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Just in case, I'd back up my macros and settings from PC or Xbox 360 to the server, and then restore them from the server to the PS2, just to make sure everything has the same settings. You can back up your current PS2 settings onto the HDD if you don't want to overwrite them permanently.

(assuming the effects filters are part of the settings copied)
    (0)
    Nothing in the above post is intended to disparage Square Enix or FINAL FANTASY XI, or to criticize Square Enix staff; such behavior would be a violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. Any such violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement should be reported to Square Enix immediately, by using the "Report Post" icon in the bottom-left of forum posts.

No Moogles were harmed in the making in this post. Stars save the Sibyl!

Player
    All shows fine on my PS2 when I have Effect filters turned off, though I'd have to be insane to not have them on in alliance fights.

Do a file check via the POL Viewer?
    (0)

Greetings Zeargi,

I am moving this thread from In-Game Bugs to Technical Support. I apologize for any inconvenience that has been causing but hopefully it will be resolved soon enough!

GM Bublex
    (0)

I suggest doing a file check via the PlayOnline Viewer to ensure that the data is properly oriented. If you are finding yourself with a persistent issue than this you may want to consider contacting the Technical Support Center for some troubleshooting assistance.
    (0)