Character
    Covenant
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90

GEO/nin? any idea if it's good?

The basic premise is for soloing... either bard or ninja subs would lower elemental resistence thereby increasing damage outputs.

Plus, dual wielding clubs with INT, MND, and whatever would further bump that number.

I was looking at blackmage and redmage, but their increase come late in the game.
    (I'm only lvl 16).

Is this a good enough reason to try geo/nin? or should I just stick with the geo/rdm or geo/scholar?
    (0)

Character
    Delvish
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Stick with GEO/RDM. RDM and BLM each have MDB III at 49 which will enhance your nukes potential by a significant amount. /RDM specifically will give you much more versatility in your spells with some enfeebles, some defensive spells, and cures. BLM and SCH would be lacking in this department.

The only reason to go /NIN would be at 67+ when you get to play with hexa-strike. The elem debuffs are not worth your time since /rdm will significantly improve your fast cast and damage.
    (0)
    Samurai Archery is said to be a thing of the past, but it isn't dead yet!

Character
    Bepe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I do Geo/dnc when i do reives and hexa strike/realm razer all the things. But you are tissue paper sooooooo, be careful. It is quite fun though >.>
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    /NIN also gives you away to avoid damage while casting, since you have no enfeeble skill for Sleep...
    (0)

Character
    Horadrim
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebe View Post
    I do Geo/dnc when i do reives and hexa strike/realm razer all the things. But you are tissue paper sooooooo, be careful. It is quite fun though >.>
    Yeah GEO/DNC is pretty fun, I've been using it to skill up.

They definitely didn't give the job nearly enough tools if they wanted them to sit around in the front lines though.
    (1)
    Somewhere in space... this could be happening right now.

Character
    Siegmont
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Horadrim View Post
    Yeah GEO/DNC is pretty fun, I've been using it to skill up.

They definitely didn't give the job nearly enough tools if they wanted them to sit around in the front lines though.
    apologies for NECRO bump.

I agree whole hardheartedly agree. Geo/Dnc I find is a great mix of mid field support so far. I am definitely going increase my samba damage to make Aspir strikes take more mp on top of Indi-Refresh. Plus with with the Entrust ability if I know my brother doesnt need me or I know I cant Aspir samba them. Ill Indi-Fury him for the time being. Plus the combo is a wonderful nod to MOG from VI for the old school fans like me.
    (0)